3.6) LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION

I didn't know how to react.

Infront of me stood a man, I had nightmares about. I realized that he was wearing the same suit and headgear as mine but just the opposite colours.

Mine's white and his was black.
No racism intended.

Honestly, his suit looked way better than mine.
I felt the coldness through my body as I noticed the big negative (minus) mark on his chest just like me except for the minus thing.

Before I could think about else, he charged towards me. I blocked his first punch but couldn't do the same with the second one..

One thing was different for this so-called "Negative Satvar". He wasn't in slow motion like all the people around. He was as fast as me, to be frank, even faster.

I tried to hit him with all the fighting tricks I had learned. But he was like you know..
he knew all my punches, kicks, blocks and their defence of course.

That's when I recalled my meeting with the Phoenix Fighter, he had vibrated his hand in mid-air and that stopped the monster.

I also decided to try it.
I brought my hands in mid-air towards Negative Satvar and started vibrating ony my hands, they moved with great frequency.

Some white light illuminated my hands. Like some giant orbs straight out from my palm. "Cool", I remarked.

I looked at -ve Satvar, he was also standing in same stance but with black light at his hands. He glared at me. I knew it was my chance.

I released all the energy that I was holding in my hands towards him. As expected, he too did the same. There was a large explosion when our energies collided.

The nearby cars exploded.
He was trying to overpower me, but I managed to stand still. A large sphere of energy was being formed at the point where our opposite energies collided with one another, and yes, it was growing larger and larger every second.

I recalled PF's words- Try to minimise the collateral damage. Never let any innocent suffer due to your will to defeat the opponent.

I knew I had to stop it, otherwise it would destroy the whole REDZ Hospital with itself... that's when I heard, "Hey, you both, who the hell are you?!"

I looked behind me, Dr.Sejal nearly 2-3 metres from us. She was definitely not in a great place to stand for now.

I noticed the shift in -ve Satvar's attention. I could look behind the glassplate. His eyes were filled with hatred as he saw her.

Did Dr.Sejal notice the gloomy stare too ? What was he gonna do next?

ZMMMMMMMMMMMM

WHAT ?! I almost forgot about the energy sphere. It was now as big as me. And didn't exactly looked stable.

SCREEEEECHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
DHAMMMMM !! DHADAM !!!!

I'm not sure if that were the exact sounds that I heard, but the energy sphere blasted off sending radiations at high frequency.

I heard shattering of glass around me including the glassplate of my helmet, as some of the shards pierced my face.

"Arghhhh!" screamed Dr.Sejal as the radiation wave hit her and vanished all of a sudden.

"Sejal !!", I rushed to her. She was unconscious. There was no other damage around her.

Did she absorb that radiation ?
No it can't be.

Negative Satvar was gone. But, one thing was for sure, he was really gonna pay for all of this, especially hurting Sejal.

Quickly, I held her and rushed through the hospital doors, saw a doctor and told him about her condition and let her take over.

I once again, speeded out of REDZ to change into my regular clothes.

I tried to call down but my thoughts overcame me. "Would Sejal really survive ?..."