4.9) Incoming !!

I got out of that stupid building, I was in.. um..
I looked around, it still felt hazy though.

The drug's effect didn't go completely I think. I stood near a bus stand for a while. I could now see a big blue-grey styled railway station in front of me. Various coaching classes and their hoardings filled my sight.

Indeed, I was at Nerul. One of my friends lived here.. I had his address in my phone..

My phone..

Shit, I left it.. but where..
The barren land or the godown I was held hostage at ?

I couldn't go back now, I thought as Akhil's and Mrunalini's faces filled my mind.

I walked towards the railway station, my only hope. I went to Dadar and then changed my route again. But then it hit me - where was I heading to ? My house had turned to ashes.

There were some forms lying around. I guess it was related to find government compensation. But everyone had left by now. Even Mr.Mhatre. I sat near a tree.

I didn't know what to do at this point. Should I just suicide ? So that I reunite with Akhil and Mrunalini ?
That's when, a fruit fell over my head. Oww.

It was wild. But it was good food.
And I wasn't some crazy scientist to discover a theory. So I did what everyone should do when a fruit falls on them - eat it. I climbed over and ate some more too to satisfy my appetite.

I came down and decided to spend the night there. All of the events of today replayed in my mind. My house blown away by HEA, a mobile tower falling on me, a guy in helmet speedily hitting me, me being able to vibrate my hands and go through things.

It all felt so real. I took another glance at my hands. Was it really just a hallucination ?..

I was going to try to vibrate my hands again but I was overwhelmed by an unknown fear as I put myself to sleep. I didn't know how much I'd slept till someone splashed water on my face. It tasted bitter.. alcohol ?!

I opened my eyes in disbelief. It was early morning by now, a drunkard was sitting besides me with a bottle in his hand.
"Good.. morning sleeping beauty...", he said. Fully drunk, I confirmed.

"Shoo, go away", I complained. But he continued to stare and laugh at me.
"Spandan Pawar", he hissed.

I got up as a reflex and quickly evaded his sudden attack just in time.

I swung my hands in an attempt to hit him, but similar to what happened earlier, this created that portal. And once again, that drunkard fell in that and..

WHOOOPPP, he was gone.