3.16) Changes

I went towards her, and said, "We have 2 options. First, is to let Negative Satvar go and continue this Timeline. Second, is to destroy him here once and for all. But that would change the timeline, you won't be the zero Satvar. You'll just be Dr. Sejal and..

You won't recognize me, my..." and I paused.

I let all my feelings flow. I held her waist and brought her close. Her wet eyes came closer... Our lips met. Short sparks sparkled over us.

It was like all the feelings I had just came out. After a moment that lasted too long, we
seperated.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Tejas.. Whatever I am, whatever you are, it doesn't matter. I know that your feelings for me will make me fall in love with you again. And again..

No matter how many times the timelines change."

She put on her helmet.
"And for now, let's kick this Negative's ass."

I also put on helmet."Bring it on", I said.
"With pleasure, Satvar" - she replied.

I started with a straight punch into that monster speedster's head. The past me also helped me with the attacks.

We repeatedly began to punch him with great speed. I don't why but he seemed weaker now. His glow was also becoming faint.

Meanwhile, Sejal tried to neutralize his bolts.
Now, she too joined the fighting club. This was a 3v1 fight. It was a win for sure.

I got an idea. I ran to a distance. Then, began to run backwards. The Black energy filled me once more. I ran with full speed, arched my elbow, and with full force, I smashed my elbow into his chest.

That Negative symbol of his, broke into pieces. He fell down. Now his glow was
almost diminished. He couldn't even stand properly.

"And to solve the greatest mystery of the century", I declared and came forward towards him and tried to remove his helmet.

He opposed saying it would change the timeline adversely. But, I didn't care at this point, I had anyways changed the timeline, also I had the support of 2 more people afterall..

I pulled off his helmet, as it came in my hand. My eyes filled with terror, as I saw his face. It was something I couldn't believe and don't even wish to believe.

Its still stuck inside my head. The person inside that black suit.. it was..

I tried to speak but no words came out.
My past self ran away. Sejal backed off too, "What's this supposed to mean ?"

I fell on my knees, Sejal tried to support me but she started to disintegrate too.

Within seconds, she turned into stardust, as she faded away.

A day has passed, after that incident. I know I didn't tell you what happened. The Negative
Satvar just gave me a long relevation about somethings and just disappeared... evaporated.

Same with Zero Satvar, that's Sejal.
I think it's about getting erased from existence. She was crying heavily, I still can't forget her crying sad face.

I think I'll meet her today. And also the Phoenix Fighter, he didn't even call me after that incident. I wanted answers to my questions. As soon as possible.

I visited REDZ in the afternoon. There, I saw Sejal. Once again - the same happy, careless
tension free face.

"Hey, Sejal", I greeted.
"Do I know you, mister ?", She asked innocently.
"No, I guess" I said as I realised that I had forgotten about the time effect.

How could she possibly remember me ?

That day, in the new timeline, both the Satvars don't fight, don't create a ruckus. No energy orb. There was no blast and hence, no Zero Satvar.

And hence, Sejal never knew me.
She never loved me..

"You know that fast metabolism, protro-magnet?" I tried to make her remember.
"Ok, ok, Mr. Shinde, I guess", she said. "Where were you all these months? I had called for a check-up last month. You didn't show up!!"

"Umm. I was busy, back then. But now I'm free"-I said, not remembering what exactly was the reason I didn't show up.
"Ok, let's go. let's get your check up done" - She said. I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back.

I guess things will take a little longer to be what they were. While returning home, I called up PF.

"Hello, this is Tejas."
"Well, yeah.. Any problem ?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask did you know about all this, all from the beginning ?"
"About that, I'm really sorry. But it was just destiny I'll say. And you know, I didn't do it. You are what you are, because of yourself. I just wanted you to realise that.."

"You mean I changed the timeline on my own and got Negative Satvar out of existence ?", I finally asked.
"Yes, ofcourse. Why would you doubt it ? Did he say something ?"

"No, no. He disappeared even before I could ask him anything. Anyways, I have an important work to do. Talk to you later", I said as I cut the call.

Vedant..
why was he lying ??