CHAPTER 8

Hoseok pov

I was wondering about y/n all these days . I don't know she made a impression on me . I couldn't stop thinking of her . I really wanted to meet her again . I have her no. But I can't send a message since I am not ready . Well what can we do . Someone patted on my shoulders " hoseok??" Someone said . I turned around and it was

Y/n!!!!!!

I can't believe it . " Yes are you perhaps y/n ?" I asked just to be sure . "Yes I am how good to see you hoseok " she said . " I know you too " I replied . " You had my no. Idiot why can't you text me " she scoffed . " Oh yeah I forgot about it " I lied . " Sure " she said not believing it . " So now that we have met what should we do " I asked . " Oh I was about to have some ice cream but my friends all were busy so why don't you join me" she replied . " Ok then " I said .

Hoseok

Hoseok

Y/n

" So hoseok what do you do ?" Y/n asked . " Oh me I am going to major in dance " I replied . "Oh really that's cool I want to see you dance " she said . " I am not that good " I whispered . " Don't say that , I am sure you are wonderful at it and I want to see you fullfill your dream hoseok and be confident and work hard . I am sure you will shine and be famous " she said holding my hand . " Awww thanks y/n nobody has said anything like that to me " I cooed .

"That's because they don't know you or they didn't understand you hobi " she said . " Hobi!!" I asked surprised . " Yeah saying hoseok everytime is trustfrating so it's hobi " she replied . " Are you saying I have a long name " she looked at me " no ofcourse not I am saying I am lazy so I will call you hobi " she shrugged .

" Bye hobi see you later and this time please text me ok" she said . " Ok " I whispered . I love you y/n . You are the only one who didn't judge me . And that alone has made me go gaga over you . I will win over you .

Taehyung pov

So this guys name is hoseok . Well he better stay away . I can sense that he likes her . But I also sence something .
Like a dog smell or something. Wait don't tell he is a werewolf . Oh god . This is going to be a tough ride . I have to remove him from my way . But how ???