CHAPTER 10

Y/n pov

I realised that he is a vampire .....

A FREAKING VAMPIRE ......

VAMPIREEEEEE

I am not able to believe it . But I can't jump into conclusions so fast . I need to know weather I am correct or not . "Goodmorning y/n " tae greeted me . I had to act as if there is nothing wrong " morning tae " . I was making breakfast it was fruit salad with cereal . While cutting my fruits I 'accidently' cut my fingers.  Blood was coming out . I looked at him and he turned his head fast towards me I saw his eyes were red and his fangs were visible . I quickly put my finger in my mouth .

I went upstairs and quickly put band-aid on it . Now I am sure that he is what I think he is . I heard a knock on my door so I opened it " hey does it hurt " tae asked . " Nah it doesn't " I replied . " Ok I wanted to tell you that I will not be home tonight so lock the doors and sleep ok  . I will see you tomorrow " he said . " Ok are you going now ?" I asked . " Yeah so bye " he replied .  " Good-bye " I said .

Ok this gives me the perfect chance to run away . I will do it today . I have to run away I can't risk my life . I won't be able to tell my parents or my friends . So I packed my bags took my phone and went to the bus station . I waited for the bus to come and once it came I was off to the airport .
I booked a ticked to new Zealand . Of course I asked them to change my name so that I won't be caught . I threw my sim card into the dustbin and switched off my phone .

Once the passenger were called I went and did all the formalities and sat down on my seat . The flight to New Zealand was so long but I reached at night . I booked a hotel and stayed there . I had enough money in my savings to buy a house but I needed a job so I decided to look for houses tomorrow .

Taehyung pov

Her blood smelled so good . I couldn't control myself . But she went to her room otherwise it would have been bad . I  really wanted to drink blood today so I thought of telling love that I won't be home at night cause I wanted to hunt .
She seemed to be ok so I didn't mind much and went to the forest .

The next morning when I returned " y/n I am back " . I didn't get any reply . "Y/n I am back " I said again but still no answer . She must be sleeping but she has school today . I thought . I went to her room and knocked . She didn't answer so I went in but to my surprise it was empty ." She must have gone to school " I said . I was tired so I went and relaxed and waited for love to come so that we can have dinner .

It was 6:00 but she still hasn't come . I was worried . I tried seeing where she is with my powers but I couldn't that was impossible . I always saw her unless she is too far from me . But that's not possible . Maybe she went on a school trip . So I went to her friends and my enemy jimin's house . I turned invisible and went inside his house . He was there and was looking at his phone anxiously . "Pick up pick up y/n " he muttered . Shit even I could have called her . Where is my brain .....

He threw the phone and said " where are you y/n . You weren't at school today . What happened " . She wasn't at school so where the hell is she . I came outside his house and ran to mine and opened y/n ' s  door hoping she is there . But she wasn't but what caught my eye was her laptop . I opened it and saw she didn't close her tabs so I checked them hoping to find something about her whereabouts .

My eyes opened up wide and my heart which never beats was beating badly . She knew about me . She knows what I am .  " She knows . She knows " I whispered . This is bad so bad too bad . I opened her closet to see all of her clothes gone . She ran away . She fucking ran away .

I was beyond furious I was breaking everything . " HOW DARE SHE LEAVES ME LIKE THIS . I HAVE TO FIND HER . AND ONCE I DO I AM NOT LETTING HER GO AGAIN . I DON'T CARE IF SHE LOVES ME OR NOT SHE IS MINE . SHE WILL GET PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY . SHW THOUGHT SHE CAN ESCAPE ME . NEVER . WHEREVER YOU ARE Y/N I WILL FIND YOU . AND YOU WILL REGRET RUNNING . YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE . I THOUGHT OF LETTING YOU LOVE ME SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING .

BUT YOU WOKE UP THE BEAST AND IT IS A BIG MISTAKE . Y/N Y/N HOW CAN YOU DO THIS . NOW I HAVE HURT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS . SEE MAKING ME A BAD GUY . IF ONLY YOU HADN'T LEFT . NOW YOU'RE FAMILY HAS TO PAY .AND I AM GOING I START .BE READY Y/N . " I laughed like a maniac .

What do you think is going to happen guys

Will tae find her ....

If he does what will happen to y/n ....

Well you have to read to find out 😁😁.

Bye guys

Love y'all 💛💛.

(´⊙ω⊙')!♥╣[-_-]╠♥.