||~𝔗𝔴𝔬~||

Sakiya wanders down the path between the rice fields leisurely as she heads in some unknown direction with no specific destination in mind

Sakiya wanders down the path between the rice fields leisurely as she heads in some unknown direction with no specific destination in mind. She has now been reincarnated for a total of six weeks traversing the land and familiarizing herself with the culture of the Taisho period.

Despite Yoriichi teaching her how to fight and use breathing techniques he was unable to teach her everything else that needed to be learned to blend into this time. Being dead himself for hundreds of years he knew little of the current customs and Sakiya being from a hundred years in the future knew even less given that she never paid attention in history class.

Even though he did not train her on how to behave he sure did train her on how to fight and survive.

Sakiya trained rigorously for those two years she was in the dark expanse. Time passed differently within that place making it seem much longer and since she was not alive she needed no rest or food so she was constantly pushed by Yoriichi to learn his skills.

Teachings of sword use, the creation of her very own breathing technique and the skills that resembled that of a shinobi were all drilled into her during those two long years spent with Yoriichi-san.

Something else she found out when she appeared in the living world was even though she made that deal with Yoriichi when she was seventeen she never aged while training so her living body was the same as when she died in her time.

The only real difference in appearance was she now had the markings of the blue spider lily on her skin.

They were slightly blotchy and sporadic in placement but if looked at closely you could tell what they were. The most notable one was the set of the spiny flower that bloomed around her left eye and onto her neck.

Sakiya holds up her hand blocking the settings sunlight from her vibrant purple eyes as she sees a figure hobbling down the path ahead of her using a branch as a crutch. She can clearly see that the boy is struggling, injured and tired from whatever trouble he had faced before he made it here.

Sighing Sakiya makes her way to the boy who had crumpled to the ground wheezing and panting as he tries to suck in air.

A shadow comes over Tanjiro making his eyes snap open as he gets lifted off the ground and hauled into someone's back. Dark purple hair that borders on black streaked with lavender strands covers his face before he moves to the side to get a better view.