||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶~||

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of Child abuse, attempted sexual assault, child endangerment mentions of torture and murder

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of Child abuse, attempted sexual assault, child endangerment mentions of torture and murder. nothing is gone into detail all of it is just mentions of said topics. 

~*~

"It's been a while, Yoriichi" Sakiya murmurs from her spot on the engawa.

Yoriichi sits down next to her gazing into the pond that shimmers silver from the moon's reflection. "It has, Sakiya. I'm sorry" he says and sits there stiff awaiting her reaction to his presence.

"Where did you go that took you away for so long?" Sakiya asks, looking over at the man.

"I didn't think you wanted to see me after what I did to you. You were rightfully upset and I thought that maybe it would be best not to be around you" Yoriichi admits, still not looking at her.

Sakiya sighs and reaches over grabbing his hand in her own, not saying anything as she squeezes his hand. "Thank you for coming back, Yoriichi-kun" she whispers.

Yoriichi's head snaps over to her in surprise before a smile crosses his face. "I am glad everything worked out okay for you. It seems the corps has evolved with the passing of time"

"What do you mean by that?"

"In the past I was in a similar situation. I spared a demon and was going to be put to death. Instead I was exiled from the corps and stripped of my ranking" Yoriichi reveals, making the violet haired girl's eyes widen.

"Really?" Sakiya asks, her voice soft.

"Yes. you've met her. Tamayo was her name. I spared her when I realized how much she despised Muzan. It was found out and my life was spared by the current Oyakata at the time. Though the price I had to pay for my life was exile. I was hoping that you would not share the same fate as I did which is why I told you to carefully consider your decisions" Yoriichi looks over at the girl who stares up at him curiously.

"So that's what you meant that day. I had wondered what you were trying to tell me. I thought you were warning me of the demons up on that mountain when in reality you were warning me about the corps and their reaction to my decisions" Sakiya murmurs thoughtfully.