||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢~||

The soft sound of a female's muffled whimpers drift across the dark expanse of the spirit dimension

The soft sound of a female's muffled whimpers drift across the dark expanse of the spirit dimension. Sakiya walks towards it, her heart heavy as she nears the silver pool that had shown her the fates of those she was determined to save.

"Why master? Why?" Daki whimpers softly, her arms wrapped around her knees as she sits there, tears dripping from her now blue eyes. Sakiya glances at the pool, the image of Muzan reflecting off the surface.

'Poor girl. To hold such devotion to such a cold uncaring man only to find out all he did was use her. Such naivety'

"No man deserves your tears little one. Especially not one such as Muzan Kibutsuji" Sakiya says gently as she watches Daki's head snap up her eyes widening before uncertainty and mistrust fills them.

"What are you doing here?! Wasn't killing us enough for you?" Daki snaps her tears coming faster. 'Onii-Chan, where are you? She's here and is going to hurt me!'

"I am merely resting. This is afterall my home" Sakiya says.

Daki tilts her head looking at the taller woman who just stands there not making any movement towards her. "But I'm dead. How can this be your home when I am dead and you are not?"

Sakiya merely smiles and finally moves forward taking a seat next to the young girl. Daki stiffens at the violet haired woman's proximity, still wary of the demon slayer. "You have nothing to worry about little plum blossom. I have no intentions to hurt you here"

Daki freezes "How did you..." she trails off before her eyes narrow into a burning glare "Don't call me that!"

"Why not? It's your name after all. The only thing left from your human life. I think it's quite beautiful. Ume the white japanese plum"

"That's not what it means" Daki refutes, her voice shaky as her body starts to tremble in suit as a rush of negative emotion crashes into her.

"Why would it mean anything else sweet girl? You are beautiful like that of the blossoms of the ume tree that bloom in the spring preparing to bring forth a gift for those who wish to partake in its sweet fruit" Sakiya looks to her and smiles again though it holds a bittersweet tone to it as she spots the tears spilling from the other girl's eyes. "You don't deserve the other meaning Ume"