||~𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

Tanjiro and Sakiya make their way through the dense woods towards Tokyo in a comfortable silence

Tanjiro and Sakiya make their way through the dense woods towards Tokyo in a comfortable silence. Tanjiro clutches Nezuko's hand tightly as she stumbles alongside him and Sakiya, well Tanjiro glances over at the monotonous girl curiously as she holds a mini six eyed demon with one arm as she wanders near Tanjiro.

Tanjiro shudders as the demon glares at him from where he comfortably hangs from Sakiya's grasp. Nezuko glances over at the demon, curious as well as jealous that the male demon has the attention of the female.

"Sakiya" Tanjiro starts and the girl in question hums glancing lazily over at him "who's your uh friend there?"

"Oh I guess I forgot to introduce you. Tanjiro, this is Kokushibo. Kokushibo, this is Tanjiro. Say hello to Tanji, Koku-kun" Sakiya says and holds out the demon to Tanjiro.

Kokushibo continues to glare at the boy silently making Tanjiro sweatdrop and glance at the violet haired girl behind him to see a very happy look in her eyes.

Swallowing he looks back at the demon who he notices has the number one kanji inscribed on two of his iries "Hello Kokushibu" Tanjiro nervously says and gives the demon a smile.

Kokushibo freezes before he lets out a hiss, his hair poofing out in all directions. Sakiya pops him on the head in scolding before returning him to his previous position in her arms. "Now now be nice Koku" she murmurs, patting his hair back down as they start walking again.

Tanjiro slumps at the two, unsure why she keeps such a violent creature near her and treating it almost like a pet that's misbehaving and in need of training.

"So how did you two meet? Are you like Nezuko and I?" Tanjiro asks while jogging up beside her.

"Oh no not at all. We are in no way related. This one just liked fighting me before he threatened to kill multiple villages if I refused to take him. He says he wants to be the one to defeat me so he wanted to come along and make sure nothing killed me before he did" Sakiya shrugs like it's not a big deal and Tanjiro starts to freak out.

"Sakiya! What do you mean he wants to kill you? Why would you bring him along if he was planning on killing you?" Tanjiro exclaims looking between the two.