||~𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫~||

Sakiya stands on the roof of the butterfly mansion, her eyes scanning over the area as she soaks in the warmth form the afternoon sun

Sakiya stands on the roof of the butterfly mansion, her eyes scanning over the area as she soaks in the warmth form the afternoon sun. her ears perk up as she hears a familiar males voice screaming.

"You miserable bastards!!!!"

Sakiya runs across the rooftop and halts outside a dojo, her head tilted to the side as she watches Zenitsu jumping around as he loses his mind screaming at the top of his lungs. Her eyes widen as Zenitsu does something that she never would have thought him capable of. His fist slams into Inosukes boar mask, sending the boy flying against the wall.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro yells and runs up to the dazed boy before glaring at Zenitsu "What the hell were you thinking?! Apologize right now!"

Inosuke stands up shakily and tries to rush at the blonde making Tanjiro panic and pull him back trying to keep things from escalating.

"NO! You two should apologize to me! How dare you come back acting like you went to hell when you were experiencing heaven!!!! All you did was spend time with girls and get touched by them all day! Get down on your knees and commit seppuku you ingrates!!!"

"What is going on here?" Sakiya finally decides to intervene, jumping down from the room startling the three.

"Sakiya!"

"Goddess!"

"Flower Breasts"

Tanjiro turns to the other two boys and glares at them before looking back at Sakiya "We were just talking about our training! All of us are struggling to beat Kanao. She's just too fast" Tanjiro says and then his eyes widen "Wait Sakiya you are pretty fast yourself! Why don't you try? If we watch someone who may be on par with her it may help us get better"

Sakiya looks behind the red head to the other two who currently have frozen mid fight with the other staring at her with hopeful eyes. Sakiya nods swiftly to the three boys and Zenitsu jumps into the air with joy "Yes!"

Sakiya and the three enter the dojo where the two demon slayers and the three assistants stand. "Kanao-san, Aoi-san! We brought someone else to train with you too" Tanjiro announces and the two girls look at Sakiya.