||~𝔗𝔢𝔫~||

"Sakiya, Sakiya wake up" Tanjiro leans over the sleeping girl as he lightly shakes her trying to rouse her

"Fight me!!!!" Inosuke shouts flying at the preoccupied boy. Tanjiro ducks as he soars over his head trying to kick the red headed boy.

"Inosuke! Knock it off!" Tanjiro snaps glaring at the boy as he runs around wildly. The red head's eyes twitch as he hears the wild boy shout his desire to fight and Zenistu wails loudly clutching Shoichi.

Sakiya opens her eyes looking around at what could be causing all the noise when she spots Inosuke slamming his head into multiple trees and Zenitsu begging the little boy he saved to come with them.

"What?" she murmurs confused as she watches the insanity before her.

"Give me a second Sakiya" Tanjiro says and walks over to Zenitsu and proceeds to try and pull him off the boy. "He doesn't want to go with us Zenitsu!"

"But he is so strong! Save me Shoichi! You must come with us to protect me!" Zenitsu clings tighter to the freaked out boy and fights against Tanjiro.

"You knock that off right now!" Tanjiro shouts and slams his hand into Zenistu's neck, knocking him out. Sakiya sweatdrops at the boys and reaches over grabbing the two boxes knowing that Tanjiro is going to have to carry the passed out boy.

As they part ways with the group of children Sakiya watches with interest as Inosuke rams into every tree he can with a loud battle cry.

"Fight me!" he screams pointing at her.

"No" she responds, her face blank as she stares at him.

Inosuke stops and tilts his head at how her presence feels before he turns to Tanjiro. "You! I swear I will find your weakness and use it to win against you loser!"

"My name isn't loser!" Tanjiro shouts at him a tick mark on his forehead "It's Tanjiro Kamado!"

"Gonpachiro Kamaboko! I'm going to bring you down along with flower breasts over there!" Inosuke declares as he moves his arms into different fighting positions.