Sister time

Aubrey POV

„Soo. This is the place where the magic happens?"
I get greeted by my sister as she pointed at the gallery behind me.

The one I worked on for my whole life and I couldn't be more proud and happy about what i achieved.

„It is. I'm so glad your here. Come on." I pulled her in for a hug and she replied instantly hugging me back.

„It's beautiful bre and I haven't even seen it from the inside. I'm so exited." she replied and I smiled at her as we separated from the hug.

„Let's go then. It's pretty cold out here and I'm actually freezing." I walked forward to guid her in and the warmth surrounded us immediately.

Candles where on and it smelled welcoming. It gives off a cozy vibe and I've set them on for the colder days. I closed the door behind us seeing her reaction as she walked through the gallery canvas by canvas.

She didn't say anything but her expression was written all over her face. Surprised and soft expressions structured her face and she was smiling from ear to ear. I tip toed beside her and kept a close eye on how she took in the details.

„Sis this is amazing. I can't even imagine what kind of work you put into this gallery to work out. It's mesmerizing." she spoke up finally and I was relieved to hear this.

„Thank you sis. Hearing this from you means a lot.
I appreciate it." she smiled back at me and gave me a side hug leaning her head against my shoulder.

„I can't wait for mom and dad to see them. They will love it just as much as I do."

„You think so?" I asked and she scoffed.

„A thousand percent sure. They will be so proud to see this all and to know that it's from you. Alex will also love it but he will make fun of the pictures because he doesn't really know what art is."
She answered and it made me chuckle.

„everyone has an eye for art Harley. Art lays in the eye of the beholder. You might think that something is art but the other person not and that goes both ways. Because everyone takes in art differently and that's the beauty behind it."

She smiled at me and took of her jacket to lay it down on a chair.

„Do you plan on making your gallery bigger? Cause I see a lot of canvases that are just standing her on the ground finished?" she asked as she looked at every single one briefly.

„I do actually. I was looking for a bigger one. I was actually thinking of an abandoned industry building. To pep everything up. There will be more space for my work shops and I might have some space to illustrate everything better since I would have the space to do so."

„That Sounds like a big step sis. I'd be glad if I can help in any way." she offered and I smiled wide at her.

„Of course. I usually did everything on my own but I think that Lizzie will help as well and you of course. Since it will be something bigger I might even bring my friends along."

„Speaking of changing the gallery I think mom and dad might know a place here in your surrounding.
I can ask them if you want to?"

„Oh I don't know. You sure they don't mind helping me out on that one?"

„Are you kidding? They would love to help in any way. So don't be so modest. We're Your Family. We help each other." she pulled her phone out and my eyes got all blurry hearing this from her. They took me in so fast and they offer so much that I don't even know how to handle it.