Courtroom

Aubrey POV

„Are you ready?" I felt a hand intertwine with mine and I glanced to the side seeing Lizzie giving me a concerned look.

„Hmm. Not really but I just wanna get it over with.
Thank you that you took care of it. I gotta admit that I don't feel mentally stable enough to take care of all this." I explained openly and Lizzie gave me a half smile.

„Don't worry about it babe. We'll work through it and get you to the mind set that brings you peace."

„Yeah. I hope so...and walking in there will be a huge step forward." I replied nodding my head to this huge wooden door.

„I love you." she cupped my face with her free hand and gave me a quick kiss.

„Love you too babe." I replied and she smiled.

„Okay. They are ready for us. We can go in sweetie." my mom walked up to us stroking our backs and I nod at her. Everyone is with me here today.

„Alright. Let's get this motherfucker behind bars."
I tried to pull some sarcasm in but my mother gave me a stern look raising a brow.

„Language Young lady." I rolled my eyes at her and Lizzie laughed at me because I got put into place from my mom.

We walked into the courtroom and I sat down in the from behind me Lizzie with my family next to her. The room started to fill and the last person to walk in was Robbie. He looked pissed and extremely mad but I'm glad he'll get what he deserved all along.

Well I hope so.

„Please rise. The Court of the Second Judicial Circuit, Criminal Division, is now in session, the honorable judge Wilson presiding." was everything I heard and I got up immediately feeling how my anxiety grows on another level.

„Everyone but the jury may be seated. Miss Mathews please step forward." the Bailiff called for me and I got up stepping into the middle of the court room.

„Do you swear to tell the truth and only the truth and nothing else?" He asked me seriously.

„I do." I replied and he nod.

„You may sit down again. Now mister Arnett please step forward." we walked past each other and I didn't even bother to look at him. Honestly he deserves Death but I don't get to decide who dies or not.

He got asked the same and answered as well.
The procedure went on quickly and the judge started to move on.

„Mister Arnett where have you been at the time when miss Mathews gallery burned down?" My lawyer asked and interrogated him.

„A-at the gym!?" he answered but it sounded more like a question.

„We've got the information that you need to sign in with your gym bracelet. The trainers there looked in for us and it seems like you weren't there. Not where you told us-."

„Your honor this isn't valid for the case-."
Robbies defender interrupted and the judge slammed her Hammer.

„Quiet! It is. We need the alibi. It's necessary."
The room went quiet for a moment and they moved on questioning him.