fifteen

❛ JUNGKOOK ❜

JUNGKOOK

" Do you have everything you need?" I ask Vivi, as I grab her bag from her hand and put it inside the car. She nods, glaring at her phone. " What's the matter?" I shut the door, frowning.

" You know how I invited Lia to come to the pool party you guys are hosting right?" I nod. She asked me if it was okay if she invited a couple friends over. I was cool with it. I'd want her to have some familiar faces at the party so she could be comfortable. " She can't make it." She sighs, and plops her forehead against my chest. " Will you help me kidnap her?"

I chuckle and embrace her closer to me. " Yeah, sure. What's her address?" She chuckles, wrapping her arms around me.

" This sucks." She mumbles.

" Is there any other friends you could invite over?" She shakes her head. " You know we don't have to go, right?" She sighs, and rests her chin against me peering her eyes up at me that I find myself getting lost in. The green and brown balancing together like she holds a whole other world in them.

I didn't notice the slight smile I had as I push aside the curls from her face, seeing that natural slit on her brow.

" I know..." She sighs. " but I said I would go. So, I'm going to follow through with it." She smiles, drawing imaginary figures on my chest with her small fingertips. " Come on. We still gotta run to the store and get things for the party." Her arms loosen around me and she takes a step back but I pull her back and kiss her.

Softly... Gently...

Vivi pulls away, giggling. " Come on, Koo. Let's get going." She heads towards the car and I smile opening the door for her. She gets inside and I shut the door for her.

I go around the car my stomach swirling with flutters. I start to question myself with how I feel towards Vivi.

Am I starting to develop feelings for her or is it just the fact that I'm just giving her head, pleasing her?

I ignore my thoughts for the moment and think them over later tonight alone. I don't want to be stuck in my head overthinking something that's probably not there.

" Are you going to swim?" Vivi asks as we get settled in putting on our set belts and I start the car.

" Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" I chuckle, driving off.

" Just making sure. I didn't want to swim if you weren't going to swim." I hum, nodding.  " What're you going to wear?"

" Just some swim shorts. What'd you bring?"