twenty five

- 1 Month Later -

- 1 Month Later -

JUNGKOOK

" Is it to soon to make it official?" I ask Yoongi, as I chew on my bottom lip. " I've taken her on multiple dates and it's been a month. Do you think she's waiting on me to ask her to be my girlfriend?"

" I think you need to relax a bit Jungkook. I'm sure she's waiting yes, but patiently. It's only been a month." I nod. " Now, if it's been more than three months then," He drags the word a bit longer, an anxious smile on his face. " Its something you should be worried about."

" Yeah, I think you've got a point there."

He nods, sipping his 'water.'

" You got any plans this weekend?" I frown, and shook my head no.

" Just probably hang out with Vivi at her place. Watch some movies or sitcoms."

" This is probably weird to ask and private... But have you guys slept with each other yet?"

I purse my lips in a weird way and shake my head. "No, we haven't."

" Really?"

" Why is that surprising?" Yoongi shrugs, pouting his lower lip.

" I'm sure you know how your sex drive has been since your last relationship. It's just surprising you haven't slept with someone you've been fucking around with. That's all."

" With Vivi it's different... I mean we're like frisky with each other but..." She's my pillow princess to be exact. " Well, she doesn't do sex."

He frowns but slowly nods. " That's the first I've ever heard but I guess it's a 'wait till marriage' type shenanigan. You have a good one in the palm of your hands Kook." Yoongi gently smiles, looking down at his glass swirling it. " Make sure nothing takes that away from you."

" You deserve some happiness in your life." I smile, trying to refrain my lips from reaching my ears.

" Thanks Yoongs. I appreciate it." He nods with a small smile and continue to enjoy or little chats the cigarette smoke roaming around the bar, the clicks of pool balls clashing together.

" A shot to your happiness." I chuckle, and call over the bartender ordering two shots.

VIVI

"Yes, I'm ready!" I huff over the line as I put my handy dandy sneakers on. " Yessss, Lia. Me and Jungkook will see ya there." I end the call and continue to get ready as I wait for Jungkook to come pick me up.