two

❛ VIVI ❜

VIVI

I was absolutely shitting bricks at this moment. We were tied and we both needed three cups left. As, I kept trying to flip the cup it keeps tipping over and so does his. I guess, we're both nervous.

HELL YEAH!

I manage to flip the cup and drink the next cup. I flip it and it manages to land again and I just need one more. I get even more nervous as he catches up to me and we both need one more cup.

We both land our cup and chug our last cup and it's our last one to flip. We both flip our cup and miss, and we quickly pick it up to flip. We flip it at the same time and I hear him groan as his cup doesn't make the land.

My cup tilts back a little and I pray it fully lands, watching it feeling everything go slow motion for me. It tilts forward, to the side and lands.

" I WON! I WON!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air.

" No way." He scoffs. I smirk and cross my arms across my chest. " I let you win." I blow a raspberry, slapping my thigh.

" Sure you did." I roll my eyes, and watch as two guys who I suppose are his friends sneak up from behind him scoop him up.

" Hey!" He shouts. " Put me down idiots!" I actually laugh but quickly place my hand over my mouth and watch as he struggles in their hold and walk on over to the pool and toss him in.

" You're the first to actually beat him at his own game." I jump startled by the voice besides me.

" Jesus," I huff having a hand over my chest. He chuckles, stepping back hands up showing he's no harm and apologizes. I shake my head and look over at the boy who's in the water furious. I giggle at the sight. " So, I'm guessing it's his first time being tossed into pool as well, huh?"

I glance over at the boy besides me. He's taller than me by a couple more inches, black boots, black ripped jeans at his knees, black belt, white t-shirt tucked in, and a black and white checkered flannel to finish the look. I dig the style. Piercing on his left brow and on his lip. Dark black hair slicked back.

This man is absolutely hot.

" It is." He smiles and it's absolutely beautiful. " He doesn't look too happy about it either." He gestures over with his chin and I look over to the pool he's coming right over, stomping.

Indeed, he does not look too happy.

" I want a rematch!" The soaked boy yells, as he stops right in front of us. Just as I was to take on the challenge the hot flannel boy speaks before I can.