thirty five

7:30pm

7:30pm

VIVI

" Here, grandma. I got it." I take the plates from her hand. " You made dinner. It's only right for me to wash the dishes and clean up."

" You're such a sweet heart, baby." My grandma cooed, rubbing my cheek. " I'm going to make some lemon water." I nod, going towards the kitchen placing the dishes in the sink.

I stand there for a moment feeling a bit down. It reminded me of when Jungkook made breakfast for the both of us. I chose to clean up after us because he made food. Even though he was the guest.

I smile sadly, sighing to myself. Heartbroken.

" no, vivi." I sigh. " we aren't going to feel sad here." Just ignore it.

Just as I was to start the dishes my phone vibrates in my pocket. I reach for it looking at the screen.

Kook <3 is calling...

My heart drops to the pit of my stomach

" OH MY GOD!" I shriek.

" Is everything alright, Vi, baby?" My grandma calls, concerned.

" Yes! Everything's fine. Sorry!" I panic for a moment pacing back and fourth watching it ring.

Should I answer?

Obviously! Idiot !

I answer.

But nothing is said. It's silent. His line is silent. None of us are saying anything. Nothing at all and the tension is making my stomach swirl like crazy. I'm even getting cold sweats.

" Vivi?" He said something!

" Uhm.. h-hey. What's up?" Crap! I sound so nervous.

" I was wondering if you were busy... at the moment?" I shake my head.

" No."

" I have to tell you something... b-but I think it's best if you step outside for some air."

My heart drops and I lean against the counter holding my breath. He's made his choice. I'm not ready to hear it. I don't want him to end it between us. I promised I'd do what I can to make it better between us.