twenty nine

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

The sound of the water crashing on the rocks feel relaxing. The little seagulls birds flying, squawking as they fly by. The waves moving as they hit the surface of the sand, foaming as it disappears into the sand.

I feel like being here it helps me collect my thoughts in one. Just staring out into the dark bliss of the sky and staring at miles and miles of never ending water.

It makes you think of other things besides your problems.

What could be out there?

Is there really a hidden city underneath the water? Could there actually be entirely different world?

How many other different species are there?

How would life be if humans were supposed to live in the water?

What's it like swimming with dolphins?

Getting up close with whales?

Life would be completely different and just with that slight thought I actually smile a bit.

But these questions and thoughts only last momentarily. Just like most things in life. And that's just the way it is.

Sadly.

I came here to clear my mind. And like I said it only lasts momentarily. 'Cause my thoughts go back to Vivi. As much as I want to ignore what happened today and how she's been distant these couple of days, I can't.

Not when I've fallen for her. 

I just want to know what's wrong.

My phone started to buzz and I can't help but excite myself that it could be her. But it's not.

Hyungwon is calling...

I sigh to myself and ignore the call. I don't really feel like going out at the moment. I would rather be with Vivi holding her at least. Telling her whatever is going on at the moment it will be okay. I'll be there for her. No matter what.

Because that's how much I've grown to care for her. She has a special place besides me and in my heart.

(1) missed call Hyungwon

VIVI

One thing I've learned is to never drink when you're sad. 'Cause when you're drunk that's exactly the emotion you'll project out.