eleven

❛ JUNGKOOK ❜

JUNGKOOK

I arrive at the club the guys are meeting up at. The building is tall, black glass covering the entire building. I get patted down by the guard and I'm allowed inside. The place is raving with many people as they jump up and down to the music, make outs in every corner, people slowly disappearing to the back of the club, and the drunken lonely bar guys.

The smell is mixed with cigarettes, alcohol, and sweaty people. It runs a chill down my spine.

I push my way through people going towards the booth areas scanning for the guys and I spot Namjoon. Just as I'm in their peripheral vision they greet me but not in the way I knew they would.

" Woah! Look who finally decided to show their face after a while." Namjoon smirks. I roll my eyes and greeted him with a brotherly hug. I greet Jooheon, Yoongi, and Jimin.

" Good to see your face after a while." Yoongi chuckles softly. I crack a small smile knowing he wouldn't try and put me on a spotlight like these three idiots.

" Where've you been?" Jimin raises a brow, sipping on his beer, eyeing me for answers. Answers I'm so positive he knows to. They all know too.

That night at the bar when I took Vivi home. I left and she didn't return to work back at the bar. It was the literal obvious that we were both together. Jooheon asked Vivis friend that came out to look for her. She let him know that I took her home that she wasn't feeling well. If Jooheon knew then every single one of these dodo heads knew.

" I've been busy." He hums, a slow smirk making its ways to his lips. He licks his lips looking around and locks eyes with me.

" Been busy exploring her insides?" I clench my jaw to his stupidity and that arch to his brow expecting an answer. His annoying chuckle fills my ears and eyes me down like a fucking prey. " Ah," He says like he's caught on. " You're working on getting there. Kookie's trying to act like a good guy." He sips on his beer, crossing his arms onto the table, rimming the beer with his finger. " I didn't think you'd have it in you to act like a good guy."

Just as I took a step Yoongi gets up from the booth and stood in front of me, patting my shoulder. "Alright, let's get you something to drink." He gestures me towards the bar. I glare at Jimin not moving a single muscle and that snarky smirk on his lips never leaving. " Jimin, stop acting like fucking child." Yoongi huffs, and slightly pushes me to move.

We walk towards the bar together and I decide to sit myself on the bar stool, Yoongi next to me. He orders two shots of tequila and sighs, looking over at me.

" Don't let what Jimin says get under your skin, Kook. He's just an idiot." I scoff, the shots set in front of us, lime and salt on the side. " Come on. Don't let him ruin your night. It's been a while since we last hung out." I crane my neck to the side, looking over at him. He hands me a shot and I glance down at it and up at him. He smiles a bit gesturing me to grab it. I sigh with a slight smile and grab the shot glass.