one

❛ VIVI ❜

VIVI

" Hurry up Vivi!" My roommate shouts from the living room. I roll my eyes, putting in some hoop earrings, and small red glass earrings. I give myself one good look in the mirror, looking at myself in different directions and nodded in approval.

" You did it again." I said to myself. " I'm so good looking like whattt." I compliment myself with a smile and strut out my room, my heels tapping against the floor with every step. I like the sound. It's pleasing.

" Finally!" Lia huffs, putting her phone in her purse and looks over at me. Her jaw drops. " Gawd, damn why you look so fine." I giggle, waving her off.

" Oh, stop it you!" I smile. " You look hot!" I wiggle my brows at her, stepping closer to her. I know I can make her nervous with my little flirtatious ways. And she hates it.

" Okay," She quickly says, turning away from me and heads for the door. " Let's go." I laugh and follow her out the door.

" So, how did you find out about this party?" Lia locks our door, and cracks a small smile, tucking her hair behind her ear.

" So, you remember Hyungwon? The guy I met at the last party we went to?" I nod. " Well, he was the one who asked me to come. Well, he said he hopes to see me there."

" Ooo," I tease, nudging her with my elbow. " So, what does that mean for you guys?" She shrugs. " Really? Do you guys text everyday?"

" Yes, but that doesn't mean anything." I force a smile to her,  and nod.

" Okay, well, you guys figure that out but keep me updated." Lia blows a raspberry but nods with a smile. We leave my complex, got into Lia's car and drove to the party.

Just as we're down the street we can hear the music booming. " This party must be huge." I say. We park down the down the street cause there's absolutely no parking anywhere up front." I say. Lia agrees and parks down the street. There's more parking, the sucky part is...

" I hate walking." Lia groans. Yep, Lia hates walking. Even if it's to walk down the damn liquor store. I sometimes just wonder what goes on in her mind. "Can you carry me?" She pouts.

" Yeah, no." I say, pushing her forehead away from me. Those little pouty eyes don't work on me. She huffs like a small child and we head to the house.

There's people out the front lawn just chatting with drinks in their hands, some are on the porch making out or others just talking. However, the inside seemed what had everyone in just bumping and dancing to the music.