thirty

Stay Alive- Jungkook

< 3rd pov >

Vivi started her day just as she planned last night. She went and spoke to her friends Nayeon and Lia. Lia understands why Vivi has been so on edge but she didn't understand why she was being so aggressive.

But finally coming clean to both of them and greatly apologizing on her behalf she felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulder.

Her once heavy guilty heart feeling lighter than before. The girls completely understood but made Vivi promise to never do such thing again. To not push the girls away. That no matter what they'll be there for her.

Through thick and thin. No matter how big the wave is they'll go through it together and drown just to swim back up , together.

Both girls gave Vivi enough strength and motivation to go see Jungkook and explain everything. From the night of the party to last night at the bar with Taemin.

They both know it won't be a smooth sailing with Jungkook but it'll help more than what Vivi thinks. Jungkook deserves to know. He needs to know because with what Nayeon knows. Jungkook isn't doing too well.

Jooheon , her boyfriend tells her everything. Mainly, because she's friends with Vivi and he's friends with Jungkook. He hoped Nayeon can get Vivi to talk to her. Say something so Jooheon can at least give some sort of comfort to his friend.

" I know I fucked up. I do.. but I'm ready to own up to my mistakes and not ignore them. I don't want to ruin my chances with Jungkook. I maybe, already did screw up my chances with him but you guys are right. He deserves some sort of explanation." Lia and Nayeon, smile nodding.

" No matter what happens you know we'll be here for you, Vivi." A tear escapes from Vivi and she chuckles sadly, wiping her fallen tear.

" Thank you guys... Seriously. I'm so sorry, truly. You guys don't—"

" Honey," Nayeon sighs, reaching over holding Vivis hand in comfort. " It's okay. I forgive you. We forgive you. I'm just glad you finally said something instead of nothing."

" Don't beat yourself up about it anymore, ok? You've done your part in fixing this situation, baby." Lia smiles. " Look, it's all done and dealt with. Nothing ever happened. We're here for you. You know that right?" Vivi smiles and Lia reaches over placing her hand above theirs.

" We love you honey. Remember that." Nayeon cooed , smiling.

Vivi giggles, cheesing hard with sad eyes. " I love you guys too."

Now, Vivi stood in front of Jungkook's apartment complex. Her stomach sinking in fear, anxious of the outcome. Her palms are sweaty, her heart rate picking up a quicker pace than normal, and each step she'd take felt like cement blocks. Heavy.