twenty two

falling- JK BTS

JUNGKOOK

I lay in bed with Vivi in my arms as she sleeps soundlessly. I couldn't sleep after her break down over her rings that lay above her dresser safely. It felt like a sting to my heart seeing her cry her heart out, panicking, having a whole break down. It's a whole side of here I've never seen. A side I didn't think I'd ever see.

I hold her closer to me, moving strands of her hair away from her beautiful face, as I stare in admiration. Her eyes are already slowly starting to puff up from all her crying. Partially, I blame myself for it.

If I didn't explain myself quickly about the whole situation she wouldn't have went in panic mode. She wouldn't have had a whole break down. No matter how many times I apologized, I still feel at fault. Although, Vivi forgave me for it and she too, apologized many times for her reaction, her break down, and how at one point she was to get aggressive, angry. I accepted her apologize but I felt like she didn't need to apologize.

I just sigh to myself of the whole situation and hold her closer to me than what she already is. I have something that's bugging me... In the back of my mind that just gnaws at me, everyday I'm with Vivi.

How everything I started with Vivi. Going out on little "dates" with her. Being a good friend. Complimenting her. Everything I did had a motive.

It was just to get in her pants.

I clench my jaw to the thought of it and I'm not entirely proud of myself for it. Not one bit. But things started to go different just a month into actually knowing her for who she is. Her likes dislikes. Her favorite hobbies. Her dream job. Dream house. Everything about her I saw things differently.

I slowly began to like her.. for her. Not for what she keeps in her fucking pants. I even forgot what my motive was to begin with when I started to question myself what it is that I felt for Vivi.

Did I like her in a platonic way? Or did I like her in a romantic way where in the future I wanted her to be my girlfriend. And what happened at Jimins house just proved everything.

I liked Vivi. I really did.

And I stiffen and think to myself. Should I tell her about this? Should I tell her how I viewed her for the first few weeks I've known her? How I didn't give a shit about her favorite color or what she liked to eat. Only pretending to have interest in fucking her.

I sigh even more and glare at the ceiling with my selfishness and stupidity.

When you're deceived for years in a relationship it breaks you. Haunts you for what brings the future for you. Especially, if you're deeply in love with your partner which makes the heartbreak worse.