eighteen

❛ JUNGKOOK ❜

JUNGKOOK

I hold Vivi in front of me as I keep us steady at the corner of the pool as Jimin and her talk amongst themselves. I don't care about him they can talk as much as they want but I'm at ease that she allows me to hold her like this in front of others.

I rest my cheek against her shoulder, our hands intertwined together as the water ripples against us. I then suddenly get the urge to piss and I groan in annoyance. Mainly because I don't want to leave Vivi alone with this fat flirt. He doesn't know when to stop for certain boundaries.

" Baby," I whisper to Vivi. She immediately stops mid sentence and turns and hums with a smile. " I need to pee." She giggles and moves aside but I pout and pull her in again. " But I don't wanna let go."

" Then just pee here but away from me." She chuckles and I can't help but laugh at her silliness. "Don't worry. I'll be right here waiting for you." I smile and peck her lips, causing those adorable giggles to burst. " Go! And hurry back before I run off."

I roll my eyes get out the pool, grabbing my towel and dry myself off. I glance over at Vivi and she was watching me the entire time her eyes never leaving me. I smile and walk into the house and head towards the bathroom.

I finish washing my hands and just as I leave out the bathroom Sejeong leaves out mine and Vivis room. I frown and follow after her.

" Sejeong." I call and she halts in her steps and turns around with a fake smile on her lips.

" Hey, Koo-"

" What were you doing leaving our room?" I ask before she can call me out of my name. I'll hate her even more. She frowns tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear and I immediately notice the colored rings on her fingers.

" I got lost— Ow! Hey!" I grab her hands seeing Vivis rings on her fingers and anger spirals inside of me.

" Where did you get these?" I grit.

" Oh! I found them! Do you like them?" I yank on her hands and immediately start to pull the rings off her. " Ow! Jungkook you're hurting me!" She tries to stop me from pulling the last two off her but ignore her whines and hold Vivis precious rings in my hold. "Give them back!"

" They're not yours." I sneer. " I catch you snooping where your nose doesn't belong I won't beat your ass cause I don't hit woman. But you best believe I'll send one of my girls to do it." And walk past her bumping harshly into her.

" I'm sorry!" She sobs and I freeze. " I'm sorry for all those years! I'm sorry I lied too you for years! I didn't mean to cheat! I let my insecurities get the best of me. I didn't trust you or your intentions! I'm sorry for breaking your heart and trust!" My breathing becomes hollow as she apologizes for everything. After, I caught her she never apologized instead she kept denying and denying it. Hearing them now I'm unsure what to think.