twenty three

❛ VIVI ❜

VIVI

" Now is not the time Lia!" I shout as I fight my closet for clothes. She's on the phone and on speaker. Hyungwon is also, with her.

They're officially a thing now. BECAUSE PERIODT! My best friend is hot anyways.

"Well, this is serious! You have to think of every embarrassing scenario!" I groan, tossing clothes that I don't like here and there onto the floor. My room is looking very pretty right now.

"Don't listen to Lia, Vivi. A guy going on a date is just as nerve wrecking as it is for a girl. Trust me. He's probably going through the same thing you are. He's struggling to find an outfit. Making sure his hair is all nice. His breath smells good and making sure he as well, smells good."

" Well, thank you Hyungwon. That helped me... calm down just a tad bit." He chuckles over the line and Lia giggles.

" No problem."

" Hey, why is it so different now? Before, you really didn't care what you wore or how'd you look. Just think of it as the same thing. He liked you all hobo style he'll still like you all hobo style too!"

" Lia, it's different because we were just friends!" I hiss. " It's different now because we're actually going to try and be something together! He likes me and I like him! I've got to dress to impress! It's just—It's just I have to look like I'm trying... for us. For me." I huff, and let myself fall onto my bed with a puff. " I just... I just want him to know that I'll try.. For real... It's like getting to know him all over again." I slightly smile to the thought he actually wanted us to try and be something more than just friends.

" Damn, you've fallen hard." I chuckle along with Lia and nod.

" I guess I did... but he's worth it..." I smile, fiddling with my necklace. " I know it..." I whisper more to myself then to her and smile like a dork who's never fallen for a guy before.

Well... this much.

JUNGKOOK

" Shut up, Yoongi! You're not helping at all!!" I shout, looking for a black pair of slacks.

" Jungkook, relax a bit bud. I'm sure this is all nerve wrecking to be going on a date but the more you panic the more nothing will get done. Okay?" Taehyung tries to relax me with his soothing voice and words. He always had that charm of his.

" Or he'll just shit himself on his way to go pick her up." Yoongi snorts, teasing me.

" Youre not helping!" Taehyung groans. " Listen, to me. You'll be fine! Everything will go amazing! Now, sit your ass down and allow me to pick your outfit. You clearly need help." He chuckles.