three

❛ VIVI ❜

VIVI

" I'm gonna get another drink!" I slur, as I grab Jungkook's shoulder for support. He nods, and I walk into the kitchen looking for the tequila bottle. No where to be seen. " The fuck?" I groan, looking around and to no vail. Instead, I grab a bottle of vodka and shot glassed the bitch. Which you should never do.

I'm a bit tipsy, but I know I'm drunk. Just as I poured another I hear my name being shouted. " Vivi!" I look up and around to whom shouted my name and I feel the bottle get taken away from me. " Are you drunk?" Lia sighs.

" No." I slur, frowning.

" Yes."

" No."

" Yes."

" Yes."

" No."

" No! Wait! I didn't—"

" Ha! You see I'm not drunk." I smile in triumph. " You are missy." I say, swirling my finger in front of her nose then bopping it.

" Listen, I know you're grown and can drink all you want. But me and you both know how you can get a little wild when you're drunk." I scoff, crossing my arms across my chest.

" No, I don't." I lie.

" That time you tried to rob a bank." I shrug, nothing clicking. " Or when you tried to sneak into the zoo to free the animals from being 'held captive' as you said."

" Okay, that I do remember. They were being held captive Lia! And till this day they still are!" She chuckles, shaking her head.

" They are held 'captive' is because they are rescues. Okay?"

" Uh, no they were stolen." She laughs and so do I. " Okay, I'm drunk but i'm not so stinking drunk. I'm perfectly fine and capable to stand on my two feet."

She squints at me suspiciously for a moment then, slowly nods. " Four times five?"

" thirty six." I respond, proudly.

" Yep, you're super drunk." I scoff.

" What? It's thirty six!" I fight.

" No, it's twenty, dummy!" I count on my fingers and instantly gasp.

" You're right!"