3pilogue

3 YEARS LATER

3 YEARS LATER

" I'm nervous." Vivi shutters, staring at herself in the mirror. " I think I'm going to vomit."

" Oh my god! That's how I literally felt when I was marrying Jooheon! But don't worry honey. It'll pass!" Nayeon chimes trying to comfort her best friend in a time of crisis.

" It's really happening. Oh my. I can't believe it." Vivi places a hand over her chest, trying to maintain a steady breathing.

" Don't worry. Lia is coming with a bottle of Grey Goose. You'll be fine." Vivi gives her a worried look.

" I'm sorry?"

" Yeah. She knew you'll need a drink before going out there and marrying Jungkook."

" I'm not going to have a drink before I get married! Are you guys crazy?" She groans, trying to keep calm.

" Yes. We been through this! Besides, it's not like you're going to get shit face drunk! It's just one small drink to help calm the nerves. I promise it'll be okay! Just don't think about it too much!" Vivi nods, taking in deep breaths.

She's right. Vivi thought to herself.

She does light touches to her hair, making sure her makeup isn't smudged, no raccoon eyes in sight, eyelashes glued like cement for a house. She's ready and everything will be perfect.

Everything will indeed be okay.

Nayeon helps fluff out her dress making sure it look absolutely amazing.

She wore a long white off the shoulder wedding dress that trails behind her like a clouds. Her natural curls out beautifully, long silver earrings, and her bouquet of flowers in her hands.

She couldn't lie to herself that she looks absolutely beautiful in her dress. She loved it dearly.

She hasn't seen the venue of her wedding just yet. Her friends, including Jungkook's, actually set everything all up. They wanted to help with all their blood sweat and tears for this wedding.

They know that Vivi and Jungkook had a hard time together. Some obstacles getting in their way but more like people.

Vivi had to confront Jungkook the couple of times she hung out with his friends that Jimin would actually try and flirt with her. She hated to admit it to him but she didn't want Jungkook to distrust her again. To think that Vivi would backstab him.

It's sad to say that Jungkook and Jimin are no longer friends.

Sejeong has tried to meddle in between their relationships and Vivi can only laugh at the poor girl. Vivi trusted Jungkook, and she herself knew that Jungkook didn't like Sejeong at all. She wasn't someone Vivi was worried about.