Author's Note

Hello guys!
I am Miyoko, Marina's best friend. Yup, I am going to write this story, not Marina. You may be wondering why I am not writing in my own account. Well, I am don't own a gmail and my mother restricts me to do so due to all the cyber bullying and stuff. Marina doesn't really use this site much (Yup, I am the one who is hosting the writing contest, Nouvel An. Don't get freaked out, please!) but she does use it. So do not worry, your friend won't disappear or say goodbye to you.

Before you ask, yes, my mother knows that I write a story here. I told her that so I am not committing any crime!!!

About me, I am a fair writer, learning to write. A fourteen year old teen girl from India. Loves pizza (who doesn't?) And chocolate of course. Loves Hp, which is obvious by now. Extrovert and a proud Cancer! Well, if you have questions to ask me, let me know!

This story might sound cliche. I'm sorry about that, I'm just learning to write stories. I dreamt of this story as a matter of fact and it was sad. So I thought I would make you guys sad as well *smirks*

This story contains many of my ocs for the ministry workers. I haven't read the last book fully so I don't know much about the war. If anything is wrong, please let me know.

I only claim rights for the ocs. No copyrights intended. I do not support JK Rowling's rude comments either. Everyone deserves a life. Discrimination is not supported by me. Please know that I support you guys irrelevant of your gender, caste, colour, etc. ❤

Here is the blurb:

Harry Potter AU.

The most tragic war is over. . . Lives lost. . .never to come back. . .

The ministry has fallen. . .never to be rebuilt without honesty. . .

People are recovering slowly but surely. . .never to be ready for more sadness and war. . .

Some are broken. . .never to be fixed. . .

Some are being mended by their loved ones. . .Our hero, Harry James Potter is among them. . .never to not try hard. . .

When he thinks everything is back to normal, things become tougher and as normal as they were when he was struggling, confused teen. He found himself very happy when he got married only to be thrown into a dark, isolated place behind the bars for a 'crime' he committed for the greater good. He is broken, waiting to be mended back and so is she, who lost him for the cause of  being noble.

Unable to bear his absence, she leaves the country and joins a muggle job. What if. . . Just what if they cross each other in their new paths but not as husband and wife but two broken hearts. . .? Is a reunion even possible to accept or will it prove to be the most emotional movement at the face of death?

"How did you survive?"

"You. You are worth living the hell for."

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

Once again, thanks a lot to Marina for allowing me to write in her account (She doesn't ship people, weird that girl is). Ooh, she would glare at me >_<

I hope you enjoy this story. I am always welcome to feedbacks and suggestions.  ❤❤❤

Love,
Miyoko X