Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Peeta’s POV:

Katniss and I are sitting on the couch watching TV.

I picked out my tux and it’s grey with a blue tie. I hope Katniss loves it!

********

1 Week Later

Today Katniss and I are picking out our decorations for the wedding! We get in the car and start driving to the store.

I’m behind the wheel driving and I take Katniss’s hand.

“This is it, our wedding is in a month.”

“I know! I can’t wait!”

I take her hand and bring it to my lips.

“Peeta, you so sweet!”

“Your even sweeter!”

“I doubt it!”

“Stop lying to yourself Katniss, your so sweet and that’s why I love you!”

“Aw Peeta! I love you too!”

Once we park, I kiss her passionately.

“You know I’ve been waiting the whole car ride to do that!”

“I know me too!”

We kiss again sweetly and then we head inside the store.

Once we get in there, there is so much stuff to choose from: flowers, tables, tablecloths, etc.

Katniss and I decided to have the wedding outside in the meadow, but have the reception in a hotel.

“Hey Peeta, what about these?” Katniss asks while holding up blue roses.

“Those are beautiful!”

“We could use them for my bouquet, the centerpieces, and we can put them on the sides on the benches!”

“That would be perfect!”

Later on, Katniss and I pick out long wooden benches to go in the meadow. We also pick out white tablecloths and a giant arch to go in the meadow where me and Katniss will get married under.

The food at the reception will be lamb stew, cheese buns, and many other deserts that I will bake.

As we drive home from the store, Katniss and I talk about the wedding.

“Our decorations are perfect!” says Katniss.

“Yes they are. You sent out the invitations right?”

“Yes I did. How could I forget?”

“Just making sure we didn’t forget anything.”

“Don’t worry Peeta. Our wedding is going to be spectacular!”