Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Peeta's POV:

I wake up to Katniss and Finnie sleeping and go downstairs and start making breakfast. A couple minutes later, Katniss comes downstairs holding Finnick and puts him into his booster seat.

We hand Finnick a banana to eat while Katniss and I sit at the table eating pancakes that I made.

Once we finish eating, we change Finnick and brush his teeth and hair.

A couple minutes later, we hear and knock on the door and find Annie standing there.

"Hi guys! How did it go?"

"It went wonderfully!" said Katniss.

"That's good to hear! Well thanks for watching him and I'll see you soon!"

"Okay bye!"

Once Annie leaves, Katniss and I watch a movie snuggled into each other arms.

Once the movie ends, Katniss and I decide to go out to dinner.

I go upstairs and put on a black and white tux and Katniss puts on a light blue dress with thin straps that goes down to her knees with white heels.

"Katniss you look beautiful!"

"Thanks!"

I take her hand as we get in the car to the restaurant.

Once we get there, the waiter shows us our table and we order our food.

A couple minutes later, our food arrives.

"Peeta, I've been thinking about it, and I think I'm ready to have kids."

"Oh my gosh Katniss that's great!"

I reach across the table and kiss her softly.

We finish our meal and head home. 

"So, did you have fun tonight?" I ask.

"Yes I did. Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

I kiss her hard on the lips.

"So, where you being serious when you said you were ready to have kids?"

"Yes Peeta. I'm ready."

With that the night goes on into a blur.