03

Soobin entered his dorm and tried not to frown at the sight he was met with. He saw Yeonjun, Beomgyu's best friend, covering Beomgyu's hickies up with foundation.

Of course he knew who gave him those hickies. Beomgyu didn't come back that night, but he did reply to Soobin's message asking if he was okay.

Jongseok, that asshole.

"Hi Soobin." Beomgyu said with a giggle, squirming since the beautyblender meeting his skin tickled. Yeonjun hissed at him and held his face in place.

"Hi... you had a good time, I'm guessing?" Soobin asked with a fake chuckle.

Beomgyu's cheeks turned red. "Yes, it was great!"

"Sit still, Beoms." Yeonjun scolded again.

Soobin chuckled at Yeonjun. Yeonjun definitely wasn't ugly... Soobin found him to be very attractive, actually. He was slightly taller than Beomgyu, but still shorter than Soobin. He had the same clothing style as Beomgyu. The two friends were always arguing, but were still best friends.

But even if he too was very attractive and like-able, Soobin didn't want him. He wants Beomgyu. But he can't have Beomgyu. Not like this... sadly.

"How about Soobin? You two would be cute together." Beomgyu said to his best friend, applying sparkly lipgloss onto Yeonjun's lips.

The older smacked his lips together when Beomgyu was done and thought about it. "He is handsome, but I don't think he'd be into me." He let out a chuckle, grabbing an eyelash curler.

"Why not? I saw him smiling at you earlier today."

"Oh, so because of that now he's in love with me?"

"Yes." Beomgyu smiled and went to look through his nail polishes. "Bunnies or smiley faces?" He asked, picking some colors.

"Ooh, I want bunnies!"

"Okay." Beomgyu chuckled as Yeonjun reached out his hands. "I think you could make Soobin fall for you, though. You're hot and charming. Besides, Soobin's a sweet guy."

Yeonjun smiled and watched as Beomgyu painted his nails a pretty blue color. "Maybe... what about you and Jongseok, though? Just a one time thing?"

"I'm not sure. He's really sweet and I enjoyed the sex... I do get very excited talking to him. I don't know, I'll see."

A couple of days had passed. Beomgyu continued talking to Jongseok and today, they're going on a date. They're planning to meet up at the cute café that Jongseok suggested.

Beomgyu walked into the shop, a bell ringing above his head as he did so. The boy looked around, spotting his date sitting by the window. Beomgyu smiled and walked up to him.

Jongseok smiled from ear to ear when Beomgyu sat down in front of him. "Hi, how are you?" He asked. Jongseok was very excited for this date, but tried to play it cool.

"I'm pretty good... you?"

"Me too. I haven't ordered yet."

"Oh, okay." Beomgyu grabbed the second menu card and looked through it, smiling in excitement when he saw all the sweets they offered. "This place is really cute."

Jongseok nodded in agreement, "yeah, I thought you'd like it."

"Hi, are you guys ready to order?" The male waiter asked, standing by their table. He seemed to be around Beomgyu's age. Maybe a little bit older.

"Yeah," Jongseok said, looking at Beomgyu. The younger nodded. "Can I have the mocha cake and a hot chocolate, please?"

The waiter nodded and wrote it down. "And what about you, beautiful?" He asked, looking at Beomgyu.

The boy was taken aback by the compliment for a second, giggling. He glanced at Jongseok, but he didn't seem to have a reaction.

"The red velvet cake and a hot chocolate, please."

"Okay, it'll be served in a bit." The waiter smiled and walked off after winking at Beomgyu. Jongseok was looking at the waiter so he definitely saw that. Still, he was smiling and showed no reaction whatsoever.

Beomgyu was honestly kind of bothered by that. They're on a date, shouldn't he at least be slightly jealous? Or is he jealous and just not showing it?

Be4 you say smth, a little bit of jealousy is needed in a healthy relationship.

I say that but I've never been in a relationship BHAHAHA -3-