11

"We're not even dating, I don't get why I'm so upset over this whole thing. If anything, I shouldn't care about him!" Beomgyu ranted on to both his best friend and his roommate.

He still wasn't talking to Jongseok. Not just because of the incident, but also because he was confused with himself. How did he view Jongseok, really?

"Do you care about him?" Soobin questioned, hoping the answer would be no.

Beomgyu snapped his head to the older, "yes, of course. Why else would I be so frustrated?!"

Yeonjun let out a sigh and patted Soobin's shoulder. "Gyu, calm down. How do you feel about Jongseok? Do you feel different about him after the party?"

Beomgyu sighed and let himself fall against his bed frame. "I don't know... I think I've forgiven him for that, but I'm not sure how to feel. I don't know if I'm in love with him. Really, I haven't known him for that long."

"Well, you don't have to figure everything out already. You don't have to ask for his hand in marriage already, but if you've forgiven him, you can make up with him if you want..." Yeonjun went on.

The youngest of the three frowned. Part of him didn't even want to face Jongseok anymore.

"Oh, shit. Sorry guys, I have to go." Yeonjun got up, making the other two look at him. He bent down and gave Soobin a kiss, making himself smile. "Bye."

That left just Soobin and Beomgyu.

"I-I'm sorry you're feeling so frustrated," Soobin suddenly spoke up after a bit of silence. "If anything, Jongseok's the one who should feel like this... I hope you know that you don't have to get back with him if you don't want to."

Soobin's words were sincere. Seeing Beomgyu like this made him realize how much he hated it. He wanted to see his crush happy.

Beomgyu smiled at him and patted the taller's head. "Thank you, Soobin. You're a great friend."

Ouch, "friend," that hurt.

It was the middle of the night and Beomgyu couldn't sleep. He had always had trouble sleeping ever since he became a teenager, but it was especially hard when he had all these thoughts inside his head.

Beomgyu sighed and looked over at the other side of the room, seeing Soobin peacefully asleep.

He smiled at the sight and imagined how comfortable he must be. Without thinking twice, Beomgyu got up from his bed and went to Soobin's.

He laid down in his roommate's bed and hugged the taller. Soobin woke up from the touch and looked down, seeing Beomgyu cuddled into him.

"Beomgyu?"

The said boy looked up. Even if it was dark, Soobin saw the pretty spark in his eyes. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"It's fine... what are you doing?"

"I couldn't sleep. I hope this is okay." He chuckled, making Soobin chuckle as well.

"Yeah, it is." It's more than okay. Soobin carefully slipped his own arms around Beomgyu's torso, loving the feeling and the warmth. He loved this.

Luckily, because of the dark, Beomgyu couldn't see how red Soobin's cheeks were at the moment.

"Goodnight, Beomgyu."

"Night."

Soobin couldn't believe it, but they were in fact cuddling. It felt so great, just everything about it. He could feel Beomgyu's chest moving up and down against him. This really was all he wanted.