14

"Let's go on a double date!" Yeonjun and Beomgyu had suggested. Jongseok happily agreed and so did Soobin, but Soobin honestly has never felt this miserable in his life — saying yes to a double date with Beomgyu where Beomgyu isn't even his date.

"Ah, you look flawless!" Yeonjun squealed to his boyfriend.

Soobin chuckled, "you look beautiful." The comment made Yeonjun blush and run away to the bathroom. The younger laughed and stood up, fixing himself in the mirror.

He was honestly more dressed up to impress Beomgyu than to impress Yeonjun.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Yeonjun cheered as he walked back to his lover and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The couple made their way to Soobin and Beomgyu's dorm and went inside. There were Jongseok and Beomgyu, also both ready. "Hi! You guys look so cute!" Yeonjun said, excited.

Soobin was stunned by how Beomgyu looked. The younger was always gorgeous, but it didn't make it less special.

"Let's go," Jongseok said with a smile.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu walked on ahead, talking, giggling and bickering like usual. That left Jongseok and Soobin to walk behind them. It was... awkward back there. Luckily, their boyfriends didn't notice.

"So..." Jongseok mumbled, wanting to start a conversation. Soobin wasn't interested. "Uh, do you play any sports?"

"No."

"Oh... I play football."

"Yeah, I came to your recent game. The one where you fucked up on the after party."

Jongseok just nodded and turned his head away from the other. Rude, he thought. But then again, maybe he just doesn't like Jongseok because he won't forgive him even if Beomgyu did?

Jongseok gets it. He wouldn't forgive someone who hurt his friend that easily either.

"It's so good." Beomgyu smiled in delight as he took another slurp of his spaghetti. Soobin smiled at him and took a bite of his own food as well.

"Babe, you've got sauce all over you." Jongseok chuckled and wiped Beomgyu's face, giving his lips a quick peck after.

Soobin wanted to barf.

The bunny-like boy then smirked and made sure the other couple was looking at him when he tucked some of Yeonjun's hair behind his ear. The older smiled brightly as his cheeks painted red.

"You're so cute," Soobin cooed at his boyfriend.

Of course, that was an attempt to make Beomgyu feel jealous. But instead, Beomgyu squealed and pulled out his phone.

"Stay like that! I want a picture."

Oh, for God's sake. Soobin just let out a fake giggle and did as he was told, posing cutely with Yeonjun as Beomgyu took a couple of pictures. I hate my life...

"What should we order for dessert?" Jongseok asked after a while. They had all finished their meals and were just chatting.

Soobin's eyes sparkled, "dessert?" He asked, sounding like an excited child. His smile dropped as quick as it appeared, since he caught himself.

The oldest chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes, dessert. They have a huge variety!" He cheered, almost as excited as Soobin.

Soobin just nodded. He ended up ordering a huge ice cream to share with Yeonjun. How romantic.

I'm sorry that it's been SO LONG! Guys I've been so fucking busy it's literally so sad.
School's almost over for me, only a couple more weeks so it's very busy. Hope you're doing well, tysm for reading!!!! 🫣🦶🏼