12

Soobin's jaw almost dropped to the floor when Beomgyu came out of the bathroom. He was wearing the black, white and pink checkered skirt that Yeonjun had bought. It looked so good with his black top, which matched his black platform shoes and then his pink socks. He's so stunning.

"Isn't that Yeonjun's?" Soobin asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, he let me borrow it." Soobin hummed and nodded. He definitely didn't hate this sight — in fact, he loved it. "I'm telling Jongseok that I've forgiven him today."

Why? "Oh... good for you," Soobin said with a smile, though he wasn't happy at all.

"Yeah. I miss him."

Why... I'm literally here?!

"Beomgyu? What are you doing here?" Jongseok asked when he opened the door, surprised.

"What? You don't want to see me?"

"Of course, I do! I just didn't expect you." Beomgyu smiled at him, walking inside when he was let in. Jongseok's roommate wasn't there and it seemed like they had cleaned the place up. "You look pretty."

"Thank you," the younger said with a grin. The two sat down on the couch together. "I'm sorry for staying mad for quite some time... but I'm over it now."

"Really? You're not mad at me anymore?"

"No, I'm not." Beomgyu smiled when Jongseok pulled him into a tight hug. He carefully wrapped his arms around the older as well, sighing. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Jongseok slightly pulled away from the hug and looked down at Beomgyu. "Being away from you for a bit made me realize that I don't ever want to be away from you again."

Beomgyu quirked an eyebrow, curious to where this was heading.

"So... will you be my boyfriend?"

It fell quiet for a moment, worrying Jongseok. Beomgyu honestly didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure if he was willing to have something serious with Jongseok.

But Beomgyu decided to go for the safest option, "yes."

Jongseok was absolutely over the moon. Beomgyu was now his boyfriend and he couldn't be happier. That's all he wanted: for Beomgyu to be his.

Minhyuk was confused but happy to see his best friend be this cheerful. "What's gotten into you? Did you get your dick sucked by that hot cheerleader?"

"Ew- no! Why would you even say that?" Minhyuk laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "I have a boyfriend now."

Minhyuk gasped and jumped on his friend, making Jongseok hit the ground with the other on top of him. Jongseok groaned and held his head in his hands. "No way! Finally!"

"Did you have to knock me over? That hurt."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and got off of the taller. "So now I can't be excited for my friend. You're lame, how did that guy agree to date you..."

"Shut up, jerk."

I love you ☹️🤍