26

Soobin was preparing breakfast for both him and Beomgyu who was still sleeping. He couldn't believe it; his roommate who was also his crush liked him back. Were they a thing now? Soobin really hoped so, but he wouldn't rush into whatever this was going to be.

When Beomgyu woke up, he went to their tiny dorm kitchen and went up to his roommate. "What are you making?"

"Just tomato soup," the older answered with a chuckle. "It's done, so go sit down!" He sing-songed.

The younger chuckled and went to sit down at their small table, smiling when the soup got served. "Thank you, it smells good!"

Soobin patted Beomgyu's head before sitting down in front of him. "I thought... maybe we could go out today? My treat."

"What do you want to do?"

Soobin shrugged his shoulders. "Just something fun and simple. Maybe the mall, the arcade, get food maybe even a dog cafe..."

Beomgyu laughed, slurping his soup. "You want to go to a dog cafe?"

"Yeah, why not?" The older chuckled as well. "As a date."

Both of the boys blushed. They're going on a date, but do they even have the right to? What if Yeonjun is still suffering because of both their betrayals?

"Okay, let's go on a date," Beomgyu agreed. He really did feel a strong liking towards his roommate and he can't do anything about it. Maybe it's better to just kind of move on.

After the two got ready they were originally going to see the dog cafe, but they found out about a random fair on their way there. They went and had lots of fun, even winning plushies for each other and sharing one big cotton candy. Of course they also went on the lame rides there, enjoying every second of it.

When that was done they went to the mall, even though neither of them had much money to spend. They bought random little items which included matching shirts.

Eventually they did end up at a dog cafe. Beomgyu found Soobin playing with the dogs adorable and took tons of pictures.

Beomgyu scooted closer towards Soobin who had multiple puppies by his side. He was still taking pictures of the older who apparently had a big heart for animals. "You look so cute, Soob."

Soobin blushed a little at the new nickname. He looked up at Beomgyu, his face now on screen of the younger's phone. "Cuter than this guy?" He asked, holding up the cutest brown puppy next to his head.

Beomgyu cooed at the puppy and pet him, also snapping more photos. "You wish, he's adorable!"

Soobin handed the small puppy to his roommate, cooing at the sight of the two adorable creatures together. He didn't hesitate to grab Beomgyu's still unlocked phone and take pictures of Beomgyu himself.

"Hey, I wasn't prepared for that," Beomgyu whined.

"That makes it even better." The older grinned and leaned forward to place a soft kiss on Beomgyu's lips. It was just a small peck, but it made the smaller's insides twist and turn. "You kind of look alike."

"...like the dog?"

"Yeah," Soobin said with a chuckle.

Beomgyu looked at the puppy and let out a scoff. "My mom always told me I represented a bear."

"Yeah? My mom always said I looked like a pig."

The younger laughed, but also feeling a little bad for Soobin. Luckily the other laughed as well at the memories. "I think you look like a bunny."

"You think?" Beomgyu hummed. "Okay, care bear."

After the duo left the dog cafe they just went back to their dorm. As soon as the door closed behind them, their lips connected as they stumbled to Soobin's bed.

As their kisses turned more heated and clothes were being thrown to the ground, Soobin hesitated again. Was this too fast? He wasn't sure. Nevertheless, he pulled away from the younger with a sigh.

"Gyu, I'm not sure we—"

"Do you not want to?"

Soobin blinked, staring at Beomgyu. "I-I don't—"

"If you don't want to then that's totally fine, but if you're worried about me then you shouldn't be." He smiled up at the older, trying to reassure him.

"I want to..."

"Then don't be so hesitant." They both giggled before attaching their lips to each other again.

Yeonjun was in a restaurant with Jongseok who somehow had enough money to pay for such a fancy place. The older was talking a lot and Yeonjun wasn't interested in any of it.

Neither does he like Jongseok so he didn't even try to make it seem like he was listening.

Yeonjun just went on his phone and the first thing he saw when he opened instagram was a picture of Beomgyu... on Soobin's account. Actually it was a whole slide with pictures of Beomgyu and them together. From the fair, the mall and the dog cafe.

The boy frowned at his phone as he looked at all the pictures, feeling bitter.

Jongseok obviously noticed and grabbed the other's phone without even asking. When he saw the screen he let out an irritated sigh. "You shouldn't pay attention to them."

"And you shouldn't grab my phone!" Yeonjun snatched his phone back. "I didn't mean to look at it, it just popped up on my feed."

"Just unfollow them? I did that."

"But they didn't unfollow me... it'll come across as immature."

"It won't?" Jongseok laughed. "I... took you here to distract you from them. They aren't good people, clearly. You— actually, we should move on." You should move on, Yeonjun.

Yeonjun sighed and turned off his phone, putting it back in his pocket. "I know, but it's hard! I've known Beomgyu for years. I can't just hate him because of this one incident. I could never hate him."

"So now you want to be friends with him again?"

"I didn't say that..." he mumbled back, surprised with the reaction he got. It startled him a little.

"What about Soobin? He's a real jerk!"

"I know, but I cared about him. I still do, honestly. But I didn't know him for literal years so it's less painful," he said with a chuckle even if he didn't find it funny. "It's whatever, it'll be alright eventually."

"If you think so." What a dumbass.

I'm sorry for such boring chapters but I have little inspiration for this story atm. But don't worry, I know how I want it to end and yadayadayada soooo I'll get back into the vibe or smth soon?? Tf even

But yeaaaa Jongseok isn't done being the bad guy still lol.