Fuck I should not have said that

I was sitting in the deadheads, on my own. Newt and me had, had a fight, and I had to leave before it escalated any further. He literally just had a go at me for no reason at all!

I sighed, and got up from the floor, walking back towards the glade. The sun had just set below the walls and the bonfire was lit. On my way there, I grabbed a glass of moonshine from Gally. I spotted Thomas sitting by himself, then Newt standing with the runners, watching me. An evil idea came into my mind and I smirked, walking over to Thomas, feeling Newts eyes burning into me with every second.

"Hi Thomas" I smiled sitting down next to him.

"Oh, hi Y/n"

"Did I ever tell you you have nice hair?"

"Uh, I don't think so"

I giggled and brushed the hair out of his eyes, making him look at me confused. Just then Newt arrived, practically raging.

"We need to talk"

"No I don't think we do"

"Now!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me behind one of the huts " What are you playing at?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I played with a strand of hair, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Y/n"

I looked up at him rolling my eyes "what?"

He grasped his hand on my throat and he pushed me back into the hut wall. I looked up at him, eyes wide.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He questioned.

"No I drew a rainbow" I said sarcastically "You should try it sometime"

"Oh yeah?"

"Maybe instead of rolling my eyes, you could make them roll back?" I smirked.

He let go of my neck and stood surprised.

"No" He said "I'm not messing Y/n, cut the crap"

"Fine, boring" I stuck out my tongue.

"Bitch"

"Disappointment" I bit my lip trying to think of more insults

"Peice of-" He stared at me "stop"

"Stop what?"

"Biting your lip and looking at me like that, it's fucking with me stop"

"You don't really want me to stop"

"Stop it now!"

"Go fuck yourself!"

"I would rather do that with you" He smirked.

"That's it! We're done! I'm done!" I pushed him away and went to leave but he grabbed me by the hips and spun me around.

"No. You'd never leave me"

"You know what, I should have just dated Thomas, he's nicer and gentle and much hotter!" I lied out of spite.

His eyes darkened and he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, then throwing me into the pond. After I was submerged for a few seconds a came back up to the surface.

"You say that again I'll kill you" He turned around and started walking away.

"And he's much more fuckable!" I shouted.

He stopped walking, and I instantly regretted my words. Fuck I should not have said that. As soon as I saw him turn I around I climbed out of the pond and ran away back to our hut, shutting the door. Squeezing the water out of my hair, I stood hiding when he burst the door open and stormed in.

"You're gonna regret that" he slammed me into the wall and kissed me harder than he's ever done before. As much as I wanted to still be mad at him, I couldn't help it, I moaned loudly, making him smirk. He ripped my soaking top of me, and my shorts, leaving me in just my bra and underwear.

He quickly removed his own clothes, then the rest of mine, and picked me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He threw me onto the bed, and crawled over the top of me, kissing me again.

How was I supposed to be mad at him when he's so hot?

He quickly slammed into me and started moving without any time to adjust, making me moan loudly.

"Are you sorry now?" He asked.

"Uhhh Newt!"

"Answer me"

"Y-yes!" I squealed.

He grinned, going even faster. I hated getting into arguments with Newt, but  when he got mad, he fucked the absolute hell out of me.

"Uhhh Newt please! Uhh Newt!"

"You belong to me baby, no one else" He kissed at my neck as he fucked me ruthlessly.

My body trembled as I came, screaming his name at the top of my lungs. He came too, moaning into my ear, and pulled out.

He collapsed next to me, and pulled my body into his.

"I love you" He panted.

"I love you-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I fell asleep.