Problem

A/n: AU

My alarm rang loudly, waking me up from my pleasant dream just at the best moment. Groaning, I slammed my hand on it to shut it up. The sun was streaming through the gap between my curtains, hurting my eyes. As I sat up in my bed, the covers slipped off me, and since I was only in my boxers, it was a little chilly. I got up, grabbing my white towel and heading into my bathroom. Brushing my teeth as I waited for the shower to heat up. Once I was done I stripped my boxers off and got into the shower. I was still half asleep as I but the warm water woke me up a little. I finished up and dried myself of, then got dressed quickly, heading downstairs to grab some breakfast. The cupboards were bare. There was only once slice of bread left. I checked the date, then took the slice out and inspected it, smelled it, and shrugged. Seemed fine to me. I shoved it in the toaster and checked my phone while I was waiting. I had a message from Minho.

Picking you up for school, don't be late.

The toast popped up, so I spread some butter on and ate it. Just then, I heard a car horn outside, so I slung my backpack over my shoulder and left the house, locking up behind me and heading over to Minho's over the top, bright red sports car.

"Come on Newt" Minho shouted.

"Do you have to put the roof down?" I asked as I got into the back.

"I got a convertible so I could put the roof down" He drove.

"I just think it's a little over the top."

"This is Minho we're talking about" Thomas added "His middle name is over the top."

"That's three words dude" Minho said, turning for a second so I could see he was wearing sunglasses.

"Minho we're going to school not a strip club" I said.

"Newt!" He stopped at the traffic lights suddenly, making me jolt forward. If it wasn't for the seat belt I probably would have fell onto the dashboard "I AM the strip club"

"Guys I think we have more important things to think about other than Minho's sex life right now" Thomas announced.

"What could be more important than that?" Minho shrugged.

"It's our last school year" Thomas explained "We have to make it count"

"Thomas is right"

"Make it count how?" Minho kept looking away from the road as he spoke which worried me.

"I made a list on my phone" Thomas took his phone out of his pocket " Ok number one, get girlfriends-"

"Girlfriends?" I asked.

"I mean easy enough for me I don't know about you guys" Minho said.

"Minho you haven't had a girlfriend since you were like thirteen" Thomas retaliated.

"So? At least I'm not a virgin"

"Minho you ARE a virgin!" I shouted.

"Am not! I'm half a virgin"

"Handjobs don't count" Thomas scrolled "Moving one, number two, we gotta sneak out to go to one of those parties our parents won't let us go to"

"There is a reason they won't let us go you know. There's alchohol, drugs, the police nearly always turn up to crash it-" I started.

"Newt stop being a stress head for two seconds would you? Forget about all that, and let's actually live as proper teenagers before we have to go off to collage." Thomas interrupted " Ok, I also have, pass our final exams, or at least try and pass one subject, and loose our virginties."

"Can't be that hard right?" Minho tried to find a place to place to park.

"We are gonna make this the best year of our lives" Thomas said.

We all got out of the car and headed into school to our first lesson, grabbing the seats at the back before they were all taken. Minho smirked at us both pointing to a girl at the front "She looks like she'd give a good ride"

"She's dating Gally, don't bother" Thomas told him.

"Excuse me everyone" The principal Ava Paige entred the room amd everyine went silent "We have a new student joining us today, and I want you all to treat her just as well as your other friends. Y/n Y/ln."

She stood at the front of the class, in ripped jeans and a cropped top. Jewelry on her arms and neck. I took once glance at her and it was like I was in a trance.

"Holy" Minho said.

"Fucking" Thomas said.

"Shit"

"Thankyou miss paige" Mr Janson said "Y/n take a seat please"

She sat down in the chair infront of me and I was in awe.

"She is..." I stared.

"Hot" Minho said.

"Gorgous" Thomas added.

"Unbelievable"

We all looked at eachother realising, we had a big problem.