Another girl (Requested)

WICKED. World in catastrophe killzone department. At first they were an organisation with the purest intentions of finding a cure to save humanity from a deadly virus wiping out the human race. But their ways, become cruel. There desperate desire to find a cure suddenly became more Important than human life, the very thing they claimed to he trying to save. Wicked can't possibly be good? Can it?

It was late afternoon in the glade when the greenie alarm went off. Bursting the eardrums of all the boys with it's high pitched squeal. We all ran over to the box, gathering around it.

"Alright Thomas" Newt patted my shoulder " You're turn"

"What?" I asked.

"You're turn to get the shaking greenie out of the box"

I swallowed hard, looking into the darkness of the box as a few other gladers opened it up. Some of the others had warned me about the previous greenie getting the new greenie out of the box when they arrived. They told me some stories about how some greenies would hide and sobb, while some would try to attack them with whatever object they could find.

It's just a boy Thomas. Just a scared teenage boy like you were.

I jumped down into the box, expecting to see a boy much like myself, but was shocked to see a girl. A girl, quite young infact, quivering in the corner of the box.

"Uh, I-we have a problem" I shouted up.

"Has he tried to strangle you?" Someone laughed.

"What the bloody hell do you mean there's a problem?" Newt shouted back.

"It's another girl"

Chatter broke out between the boys above until Newt silenced them all. They all helped get her up out of the box and calm her down, trying to explain what was going on. Newt took her into the homestead so she wouldn't be around all of the boys.

Something about her seemed familiar. Much like how I felt drawn to the maze, I felt drawn to her. But I couldn't place the feeling.

"Hey, Thomas" Newt ran over to me "You should see this"

He lead me into the homestead to were the girl was, sitting in a bed.

"She kept... saying your name... you've got a bloody way with women Thomas" He said " She said her name is Y/n, she's far too young to be given a job. She also had these in her pocket" He held up two viles of blue liquid with the letters W.C.K.D engraved on the sides.

"This has to mean something... Alby!"

"Alby?"

"What if they're to help him? I mean why else would they send these up with her?"

"But we don't know what these are, for all we know this could kill him"

"He's already dying, Newt"

Newt thought for a moment "Alright, you stay here with her"

I looked at the small girl and sat at the end of the bed awkwardly. "Hi I'm Thomas"

"Hello Tommy..." She pulled the covers close to her.

"You seem very familiar to me, do you know who I am?"

"I... don't know"

"It's ok, nobody else here can remember much either, but we'll look after you"

A lot of noise and shouting from outside caught my attention, and I told her to stay where she was while I went outside to see what was going on.

"Hey, Winston, what's going on?" I asked him, he had a flaming torch in hand.