Blush

I was wandering around the glade, something I usually did when I needed to think or was just bored. The sun started to set, hiding behind the big maze walls, so I headed back to my hut. When I got to my hut, I got changed into my pajamas to get ready for bed.

However, before I could get comfortable, there was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it, and was greeted by Newt.

"Hey Newt, you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, uh, Tommy spilled his drink on my shirt and I have no clean ones, do you still have the one I let you borrow?"

"Yeah, I'll grab it for you" I went back inside and he followed, closing the door behind him.

I dug through my draws a little until I found his shirt he let me borrow, and failed to return. They're soft, and smell like him, can you blame me?

I handed it too him and stood watching as he took off his soaked top. My eyes immediately darted to his abs, but quickly looked away again before he noticed. I felt a little bit of heat rise on my cheeks, no doubt my skin was tinted pink, so I looked away to try and hide it.

"Are you blushing?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"What? No! As far as I'm concerned, I don't blush"

"Oh Really?" He smirked "what if I do this?"

He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. His bare skin against me made me flustered, but I did my best to hide it and kept a straight face.

"Nope" I said.

"What about this?" 

He leaned in and kissed my cheek gently. My eyes widened for a second, but I still managed to contain myself.

"Nah"

He leaned in again and kissed my other cheek.

"Still no"

He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me hard on the lips, leaving me quite alarmed.

"Nothing" I shrugged.

"Oh Well" He put the clean shirt on " guess I'll see you later then, bye love"

He left my hut and my face turned a furious shade of red.