Fuckboy (Enemies to lovers)

A/n: AU

My mind was drifting like a sailboat going out to sea. It was so far I couldn't even see the land. He was running through my mind, like a recording that's stuck. His hair. His eyes. His voice. Everything. Why did he have to break up with me? What was wrong with me?-

"Earth to Y/n" Teresa clicked her fingers in my face "Which planet where you on girl?"

"Planet Minho"

"Oh come on, you have to stop thinking about him, he's an arsehole"

"A cute arsehole" I sighed.

"Look, I will find you a sexy motherfucking god of a man, I promise you" She winced "Well, I can't guarantee anything too specific, but I know for sure, the complete opposite if your type"

"Doesn't that just defy the point of having a type Teresa?"

"You're type is fuckboys"

"No it's not!" I defended.

"Minho, Jack, Ben-" She started counting on her fingers.

"Alright, alright I get it"

"Ok, I need to go, I'll be late for class, ill see you later though" She blew me a kiss and went to her class.

I had a free period so I decided to go to the library to finish of an assignment. I picked up a book from the shelf, flicking through it, fairly concentrated until I heard a deep, cough from beside me. I looked up to see someone standing over me. He was tall, skinny, with messy dirty blonde hair. I'd recognise him anywhere.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"To get past"

I looked to see I was standing directly in the middle of the bookshelves, blocking the way.

"Oh" I moved to the side to let him through.

He went to the very end and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it.

"Do you have to do that in here?" I asked.

"It's the only place where the smoke alarms don't work, if you dont like it leave" He rolled his eyes.

"I was here first"

"Whatever" I took off my hoodie and threw it over my chair as it was getting quite warm. I felt his eyes on me but I ignored it.

"Nice legs"

"Excuse me?" I turned to him.

"It's a compliment, accept it gratefully.  You should wear skirts more often, you have nice legs" He motioned to my legs.

I turned back to the book in my hand and flicked the page over shakily. Was he flirting with me? I felt my heart racing in my chest. Was I into it?

"Are you just here to smoke or what?" I spoke again because somehow silence seemed worse.

"Maybe" He shrugged "Although I might as well do some work while I'm here"

He walked over to where I was and leaned up to reach a book on the top shelf. Pressing his body up against mine, and maintaining eye contact the whole time. He took the book back over to his corner and opened it. I almost giggled to myself when I saw what it was.

"You don't take biology? Why do you have a human anatomy textbook?"

"It's always good to learn about the human body" He set the book aside " Although, I do find a real specimen to be more helpful"

"I hope you're not going to dissect me"

"I was thinking more of penetrate, but like you said, I don't take biology"

"I doubt you'd be very good at anyway especially when it comes to experiments"

He smirked "I think you'll find I'm very experimental love"

"Maybe you should take biology then and prove me wrong with your amazing experiment skills"

He walked over to me, barely leaving an inch between us "Maybe I should"

Before even a second had passed, our lips were on each other. Kissing aggressively and desperately. I was glad nobody else was in here otherwise they would hear our faint moans. His hand went up my skirt and pulled down my underwear to my ankles which I kicked off, and he took, shoving in his pants pocket.

He quickly unzipped his jeans, still kissing me, lifting up my skirt and pushed into me. I moaned loudly, gripping onto his shirt as he began thrusting quickly.

And there we were. Fucking against the library bookshelf.

I couldn't help but moan loudly, and he covered my mouth with his hand which only turned me on more.

He slammed into me roughly and repeatedly hitting my G-spot until I came, moaning into his hand. Then he did shortly after, pulling out and leaning into me as he had so little energy left.

"Fuck. That was good." He panted "Why have I never fucked you before?"

"Because we hate each other"

"Well fuck that idea"

"There's only five minutes left until home time" I grabbed my bag and my hoodie and put my things away "I need my underwear, what did you do with them?"

He smirked, patting his Jean pocket "safe keeping"

"Newt, give them back"

"Nah, I think I'll keep them. Gives me an excuse to see you again" He walked off "See ya around Y/n" he walked out leaving me confused.

The bell rang, so I quickly headed out, holding me skirt tight to my thighs, when I found Teresa.

"I have been looking for you everywhere, where were you?" She asked.

"Uh library"

"What's wrong?" She squinted suspiciously like she always does when she notices something's up.

"Nothing"

"You're holding you're skirt, you're out of breath, your hairs a mess-"

"Ok, I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"Pinky promise"

"Okay so I was in the library because I had a free period, and then Newt walks in, and long story short we needed up fucking against a bookshelf"

"Oh my god! You fucked in school! With Newt!"

"Shhhhh keep your voice down"

"So why are you holding your skirt?"

"He kinda stole my underwear"

"He wants to see you again! Oh my god Y/n, you found a guy, finally! Wait. Fuck no! Newt's a fuckboy! And you hate him"

"Yeah but he's also insanely hot"

"Good point. Plus, I've also heard he's the type of fuckboy, that hates everyone except his girl, so you got damn lucky"

"We're not dating, we just fucked"

"I will make this happen, trust me"