is he cute?

A/n: AU

I was sat at home alone, finishing up an English assignment which was due tomorrow. It was extremely boring but it was worth ten percent of my grade, and the teacher threatened calling home if anyone didn't complete it, so it wasn't worth the risk. Staring at my laptop screen was starting to make my eyes hurt so I decided to take a break and watch an episode of the show I'm watching. I grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and big bag of doritos, slumping on the sofa.

I got five minutes into my show when the doorbell rang, so I got up to answer the door. It was a pizza delivery guy.

"Um I'm sorry I think you have the wrong house" I told him as I hadn't ordered anything.

"This is willow Estate number 25 right?" He asked checking his board.

"Yes?"

"This is for this house"

"Hold on a second" I grabbed my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hi dad did you order pizza?"

"Oh yeah I did, I'm gonna be home late tonight so I ordered it for you" He explained.

"Ok"

I took the pizza amd thanked the delivery guy, but my dad was still on call.

"I have a sixteen year old boy in the back of my police car right now, I'm taking him down to the station" He told me.

"What did he do?"

"He was at a house party with alchohol, underage drinking and drug use, a lot of the managed to get away before the police arrived but we caught about four. They'll probably just get his parents to pick him up from the station."

"Is he cute?" I asked.

My dad laughed, and I heard him talking to the boy "Hey kid, my daughter wants to know if you're cute"

I heard him answer "I'd like to say yes sir"

My dad laughed again and got back to me "I'll see you tonight sweetheart, love you"

"Love you too dad"

He hung up and I got back to finishing my episode, then I finished the rest of my assignment and printed it off for school. After that I just watched some more of my show. A few hours passed when I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey it's the guy from your dad's car, he gave me your number.

I giggled to myself, of course my dad would do something like that.

Me: Oh, hi. So do you have a name.

Unknown: My names Isaac but everyone calls me Newt coz my last names Newton.

Me: Isaac Newton huh? Did your parents do that on purpose?

Newt: Probably, so what's your name then?

Me: Y/n

Newt: That's a nice name.

Me: So you said yes when I asked if your cute

Newt: I don't want to be narcissistic or anything so I'll let you ne the judge of that

Newt: *Image*

I opened the imagine and I smiled. He was cute.

Me: I'll take the answer as yes. I'll see you around Newt.