Please

I stood, staring put into nothing. Then remembered about Newt who I left lying on the floor half limp. I turned around, to see him standing up slowly.

"Newt?"

As he turned to face me, I knew it wasn't him. I couldn't see anything in his eyes. Nothing. Then he lunged to me. Knocking me flat on my back and smacking the air put of my belly. I screamed as intense pain crippled up my back. I pushed back on him as he tried to bite me like a rabbit animal.

"Newt! Stop, it's me!" I yelled.

Then his eyes cleared and he stopped thrashing.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry Y/n"

"It's ok"

He reached down to his trouser pocket, pulling out a gun, and held it up to his head.

"NO!" I yelled and whacked the gun out of his hand, sending it skidding across the concrete floor.

He turned back to me growling and scratching again. So I brought my knee up to his chest, and he fell onto his side on the ground. I scrambled on the floor and stood upright, stumbling away.

"Y/n, please kill me" He panted looking up at me "KILL ME!"

"NO!"

"I'll kill you! Do it!"

"No"

He wheeled loudly and grabbed a hold of the gun again. But just as he held it up to his head, he looked at me, and paused. As I was holding one up to mine.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"If you shoot I will"

"Y/n, stop it-"

"If you shoot I shoot"

He clenched his jaw and screamed throwing the gun at the wall. Collapsing to the floor, hugging his head in his knees and started sobbing.

I put my gun back and slowly made my way towards him, lowering down to his level.

"Get away from me!" He shuffled away "I'll hurt you"

"I trust you Newt"

"You trust me, not the crank I'm turning into"

"You're still you"

"Me wouldn't try to kill you"

"The virus tried to kill me" I placed a hand on his cheek, lifting his head to look at me " You would never"

A single tear slipped from his eyes which I wiped away with my thumb.

"Love, please. I'm begging you, why won't you kill me?"

I smiled " I always thought these were two types of love in the world. The kind you'd kill for, and the kind you'd die for. But there's one more, the kind you'd live for. Please live for me Newt, if you love me, live for me"

As I looked into his eyes I saw him, not a crank, not a virus, him. Then Thomas injected him with the serum making him cry out in shock and pain, falling into my chest. I held onto him tightly.

"Shhh, it's ok, you're gonna be ok" I sobbed quietly.

"I love you" He whispered " So I'll live..." He dozed off and went limp. His veins starting to clear up already. He held him even closer to me, if it was even possible for us to be any closer.

"Thank you Thomas"

He nodded, as if to say, you're more than welcome.

I kissed Newts head, and whispered just loud enough for him to hear if he was awake "I love you too"