I'm gonna find out

I cuddled in bed with Newt, stroking my hair soothingly. He knew it made me fall asleep. He knows a lot about me, actually, but come to think about it, I don't know much about him. When it comes to the bedroom, at least, he's quite vanilla. There had to be something he liked.

"Newt?"

"Hmmm?"

"You know I have little things that I like when we, you know."

"Oh, like when I kiss your neck?"

"Yeah, don't you have something like that?"

He continued stroking my hair. "I don't think so, love."

"Everyone has something." I sat up, looking at him.

"Well, not me." He shrugged.

"I'm gonna find out."

"You do that love, in the meantime I have work to do." He kissed my head and got up to get dressed.

I went over to Newt, who was working in the gardens. I snuck up behind him, grabbing his hands and wrapping some rope behind his back. He spun around in confusion and sighed when he saw me. "Why are you trapping me?"

"Do you like it?"

"No, I need my hands to work."

"I meant do you like it."

"I know what you meant, love. I like using my hands."

I groaned, untying him, and he gave me a hug. "Just let it go, love."

"No!"

Newt was sitting under a tree eating his lunch when I wandered over to him. I sat down next to him and whispered in his ear, "Hey Daddy."

"Oh god, no." He grimaced.

"Yeah, that felt just as bad for me to say." I gagged.

"Absolutely not."

"Definitely not."

"I mean, if you called me that, what are our kids gonna call me?"

"Excuse me?" I snapped around."You don't have a breeding kink, do you?"

"No, that would possibly be weirder than the daddy kink."

"There's got to be something I'm missing." I rested my head on the tree trunk.

"I'll see you later." He kissed my head and went off.

Newt was stood by the bonfire, with his drink talking to Minho. I snuck up behind him and slapped his arse.

"OW! Y/n!" He complained.

"You do it to me." I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my own drink."Did it work?"

"No, and I only do it to you because you've gotta nice arse." He smirked, gripping my butt with on hand. I smacked his hand off.

"What's going on here?" Minho looked very confused."Do I even wanna know?"

"Y/n is trying to find my hidden kink." Newt explained.

"Damn, well, good luck." He chuckled and left.

I tipped the rest of my drink onto the grass along the glass. "I'm going to bed."

Wandering back to our hut, I thought about all of the possible kinks Newt could have. Choking? Nah, he's too dom for that. Knife kink? I hoped not. This was impossible! Maybe Newt was right. Maybe he really didn't have any.

I sat down on the bed just as Newt walked in. "You win."

"What?" He looked confused.

"You win. You have no kinks, like you said."

He leaned against the door, biting his cheek to hold back a smirk.

"What?"

"I do, have one."

"Seriously? What on earth could it be? I've tried everything I can think of."

"I'll show you, but you've gotta promise you won't be loud."

I furrowed my eyebrows, a little confused at what he meant. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of our hut, over to the deadheads. "I wanna do it out here." He started kissing me neck.

"Out here?"

"Mhm." His hand slipped up my shirt.

"I don't understand."

"This is my hidden kink. Doing it somewhere we might get caught." He pushed my back gently into a tree trunk."So try not to scream to loud love."