(sketch dump) Tronos's Madu

Here is a sketch dump of tales of Arcadia 3below's most lovely villain TRONOS MADU (at least i think that in my heart)

Here is a sketch dump of tales of Arcadia 3below's most lovely villain TRONOS MADU (at least i think that in my heart). So I was just thinking about what to draw next you k ow going through my past arts seeing  for inspiration to what to draw next untill I made it to my 3below gallery and then I saw that project me and TwilightSpringlock https://www.deviantart.com/twilightspringlock/about were working on. Then it hit me when I told them I hate that I didnt have any room to add the father's Tronos and TwilightSpringlock's oc voltaran father who's name I forgot. So I thought why not do art of Tronos since I'm still getting use to drawing him. But the art just wasn't coming out like I wanted it so I thought to sketch it out frist then one thing led to another I started to sketch him like crazy. With the help of some saved screenshot's of him on my phone I sketched him into this art of a sketch dump. My favorite sketches are the frist sketch of his head and the three face shots ones down on the bottom right corner. Also by the way you guys are FREE to use these sketches to help your art with drawing tronos if you draw him or want to start to draw him BUT you got to ask me and credit me.

Art belongs to me
Tronos belongs to the 3below franchise