The Tears

SOOOO I had a pretty crazy background story for this art and stuff. So remember in one of my last arts of my fav tmnt oc Nevaeh i said she goes through some self regret and problems where she thinks she's a monster and what not well this art is kind of based of one of her self centered problems she faces in life. This art also is based of a scene i might do in one of my tmnt fanfic's it might be a long story for this art. 

The scene is based where Nevaeh and her siblings found out secrets about themselves and their parents. Also that their Master Laurelin lied to them but she did it to keep them safe. But Nevaeh is to heart broken shocked and the pressure about her being a goddess and next leader for her species of people if they still exist on the earth some what clouded her and she somewhat distant herself away from her Master and the other a bit and she didn't talk a lot and she all ways had a plain but tired and depressed expression on her face. She would push people away the only one who could even get a few inches close to her and get to speak a word before she said to leave her be was Raph. Raph held a special part in her heart and she felt like she can be more open with him then everyone even though she does keep some stuff secret from him, part of it was that he was her boyfriend. Though she still distant herself from him. But Raph like everyone else starts to worry for her and feel dull without her usual adventurous spunky sassy hothead attitude. He'd miss training with her, fighting along side her, he'd even miss those little comeback wars and fights they would have.  Raph finally had enough one day he went to confront her and try to bring the old her he loved back, he made his way to her and her sibling's lair and went to her room's door. He knocked on the door. Nevaeh shouted from the other side "leave" Raph sighed he pushed the door open, "thats not very nice to say to your boyfriend flame head" he said as he stood in the middle of her room with his arms crossed he almost glared. Nevaeh sat up from her bed and looked at him she sighed "sorry...your fine to enter in and out i guess..." she said. Raph's face softened a bit when he looked at her, her usual beautiful curly red hair was now a bit messy she had small bags under he eyes she was wearing light gray fuzzy pj pants and an over sized hoodie and her eyes showed a dull almost lifeless look. Raph sighed "Nevaeh what's really going on" he said almost demanded for an answer, Nevaeh pulled her knee's to her chest and rapped her arms around them and settled her head down on her knees. "I'm fine" she said "are" Raph said almost asked Nevaeh nodded Raph shook his head "i call that bull". Raph then made his way to sit next to her on the bed she didn't dare look at him. Raph intertwined his hand with her's "Babe..you can tell me anything ok..i might not be great at this whole comforting thing or be the best at trying to cheer people up but....i want to try..for you". Nevaeh looked at him with a frown he could see the tears forming in her eyes. "R..Raph.. i love that you are trying..but..i just never...done this before" she said as her voice cracked a bit. Raph sighed "just..speak what has been keeping you like this for so long ok..i promise i won't tell the other until your ready ok". Nevaeh locked eyes with him and nodded. "I..Im sorry for being like this it's just all this pressure about... knowing my true parents might be still alive then me being part...goddess and stuff, i just feel like i might mess up big sometime or t..that im too dan..dangerous to be around. And the thing that..angers me the most...is that Mas..Laurelin LIED to me and my siblings all these years, and knowing that she kept so much from us it..hurts..and it also hurts me that.... their could be more secrets that i have to face..and i might not take it the right way some day and go...crazy....i thats why i've been distant" she cried as tears poured down her face. Raph frowned and then grabbed her and hugged her from behind with her sitting in-between his legs, Nevaeh tried to hold in some tears. Raph settled his head on top of her's the best he could since she was a bit taller then him, he ran one of his hands through her hair. Nevaeh melted into his grasp. 

So that's all i got for this background story for the art. Also this is based of the 2012 style Nevaeh and Raph, I really like how this turned out and even though it's pixeled i think it's one of my fav. 

Art and Nevaeh belongs to me

Raph belongs to the tmnt francize

Published 3/31/22