Your Adora-able

So here is my first valentine themed art for this coming up holiday of COURSE i had to do an art of my rotg oc Adora the valentine pooka i mean come on my oc Adora's holiday is valentine's day so it felt right. So i was going to do something completely different from the art posted here it was going to be just Adora with a valentine background and valentine stuff around her but somehow i just couldn't do a valentines art of Adora without Bunnymund. So he sneaked into the art and it turned out good. NOW i thought of a funny way to incorporate words into this that's loving and valentine themed and i remembered how Adora's name is also based off of the word adorable, so i put the words in the art don't you know i find you ADORA-able. And i thought it would be cute and funny if Bunnymund would be the one saying this to her while loving on her when it was valentines day. Also if you realized Adora in here was looks similar to this sketch i did of Adora https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/296779400/write/1185118025 and yes thats because i used that sketch of Adora in this art. Anyway i LOVE how this turned out and i hope you guys have a great day or night and have a good valentines day when it comes around. 

Adora and Art belongs to me

Bunnymund belongs to the rotg francize