First snow day

Here is an art based on the snow day i had earlier to day. I was out with my dog and she doesn't go out on snow days for longer then a 1 minute just to go to the bathroom outside so i thought why not play with her outside, my dog was in wonder by the snow but later on she started to like it out. But unfortunately she doesn't do good in cold so she didn't last long then 10 minutes. But i did take her out more then 2 more times. I also build snowman with my fam but i got an idea to make a snowman and edit my drawing in it to look like a scene. I had some many character of mine i want to do but i ended on my raya and the last dragon oc Kritanta's kids Shreya and Rikuya. Since they were new to ice and snow i thought it would be perfect. So the idea for this art is Shreya and her brother Rikuya are outside playing in the snow and they saw how their mother made a snowman and they tried it and they had a blast. Kritanta and Pengu were so happy that day.

"Mommy look we finished our snow man" Shreya smiled as she looked at her mother, Rikuya looked at his mother as he was done putting the last eye on the snowman. Kritanta smiled "aww well he's very cute great job my little bundles of joy" she said as she nuzzled them. 

the pic of the snow man, Shreya, Rikuya and the art belongs to me