Valentine laugh

Here is another valentines day art but this one is about TMNT. Of course the first one that came to mind when doing this was my fav tmnt oc Nevaeh and then i thought why not do her and Raph in the 2012 style because the last 2012 styled Nevaeh and Raph art i did the more i looked at it the more i didn't think i did Raph's colors right in my option, so this art gave me the chance to redo how i color Raph. And i think he came out way better in this one then the other 2012 styled tmnt art i did. Also the story behind this is funny. When valentines day came around Raph shows only Nevaeh love (not that he doesn't before) anyway lets just say she gets a chuckle and a laugh out of herself at his action. 

As the day Valentines day came around the guys just took everything like a normal day the only ones who did something like a couple would do on Valentines day were Draken and Natisha who went on a walk threw the forest in New York city, and then Harper she went off to find Leatherhead they were getting closer so Harper thought it was the perfect way to spend time with her fav reptile. Now Nevaeh does have Raph but he just took it as a normal day too well at least in the other's eyes so Nevaeh just trained for a bit with her Master Laurelin as usual, and hung out with the other brothers for a bit before going to check on Raph. Raph was in his room for quite a bit but every one left him alone, but Nevaeh wanted to check on him so she went and knocked on the door. "Mikey go away" Raph's voice shouted through the door. Nevaeh smirked she pushed the door opened with one hand. She saw Raph on the floor near the foot of his bed with Spike she leaned on the door "first im not Mikey and second is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend or should i say shout" she smirked. Raph's head perked up and looked to Nevaeh's direction he frowned a bit "oh sorry" he said. Nevaeh frowned a bit usually Raph would either make a comeback or at least make a flirting line but this was different. She walked to him as he stood up and held Spike in his hands. "Raph whats wrong" she said. Raph didn't make eye contact he hesitated for a second before replying "nothing is wrong" Nevaeh frowned she picked Spike up and placed him on the ground out of Raph's hands. She then spoke as she looked at Spike and rubbing his head "Raph please i know you and i know something is up i hate to see you-" but she then yelped as she was then pulled into a hug. She smirked "I new something was wro-" "shut up". Nevaeh smiled and hugged back Raph smirked and cuddled into her hair. "There's my Ra..." she stopped as she realized how tall Raph looked compared to her as they hugged she looked down to their feet and she let out a laugh. She looked to Raph "Raph are you really using a step stool to be taller then me for this cuddle" she chuckled Raph pulled his head away and glared at her but closed his eyes "YOU KNOW your really busting the valentine love here..but yeas i am so shut up and enjoy this moment" he said. Indeed he was using a stole Nevaeh was about two inches or three taller then Raph so yeah. "I didn't really know how to show you how much i adore you day and well you kn-" "it's fine Raph". But then it hit Nevaeh "OH shoot sorry my mind spaced a while ago i forgot about Valentines day i forgot to get you anything". Raph smirked "it's fine you being here is all i need" Nevaeh smirked "and i you". Raph then glared at her again "but don't tell anyone about this" "i won't". 

Art and Nevaeh belongs to me

Raph belongs to the tmnt francize