Rottmnt future Natisha

YAY future Natisha is done. So for future Natisha i mean you can still tell its her but of course she changed. But the biggest change is she has hair in the future yay remember how i've said in some post with her included when she gets mutated she loses her hair and she becomes self conscious about it. But her mutation changed she was always going to have hair just she needed to grow it back which took a long time and it wasn't going to be her normal light chesnutt brown hair anyway it was going to be white. Now some other changes is that she grows more markings and stripes on her back and shoulders. NOW since it is future Natisha she does have some wrinkles under her eyes some what like what future rottmnt Leo and Mikey have but her's aren't that bad. Anyway so does have two battle outfits the first one she uses for the intense battles while the other aka second one she uses in some of the none intense battles and is even her house ware clothes. She wares her second outfit a lot at the house even her little babies like ridding in her big bandanna around her neck like its a joey pouch............ooopppss did i just say her babies silly me hehehe.

Anyway i do love this rottmnt future version of her XD can't wait to start doing art of my rottmnt ocs in future version

character and art belongs to me