The attraction

So another draw your squad related thing with my rotg ocs YAY! buuuuttt this time it's a bit different i actually used my rise of the guardians ocs Alvaro and Dola the mother and father of my mane rotg ocs Gunner Adora and Aya. And i will be doing more art of these two soon. So i saw this on Pinterest 👉 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/737957088951388028/ and i was like YESSS i need to do it. But before i did it i realized that even though Adora my oc with Bunnymund would be great for this Bunnymund isn't big and scary so i was like AAGGHH now i can't do it....but then i remembered my ocs Alvaro and Dola. Now you guys probably don't know this about Alvaro nor Dola since i don't talk about them much and barely said anything about them yet, but are the classic opposite attract to opposite type of couple. Alvaro is the more serious, big scary i have a dark side, controlling over protective one while Dola is the more chill back, no dark side lovey dovey one, BUT Dola does know when to be mean and still up for herself and Alvaro is more open and weak with her. Also Alvaro loves Dola when she gets mad not saying he doesn't love her when she's herself but he loves when she stands up for herself or gets mad at some one and thats one of the things that attracted him to her. so thats why when it hit me it was perfect to use these two for this draw your squad art. 

So i did put the line art version of the art down below 

Art Dola and Alvaro belongs to me