Party Topside

So i've been a big fan of https://mishacakes.tumblr.com/ and her rottmnt oc Tomiko and well i really wanted to draw her and then something happened to where i turned into a big project with my tmnt ocs in rottmnt style. So after asking Mishacakes from tumblr i did it. Now i did use a older design of Tomiko in this so some of her markings are like from the older ref of her. Also in this you can see my ocs have new clothes and you might be wondering why. You see i thought they would armor since it goes with this idea that their master aka Laurelin an oc of mine would have these armor piece for them that should was given by their parents to give to them but she would hold on to them for the right time. So in my fanfic when it starts to go to the ending of season 2 Laurelin will give them the armor. For Harper and Draken it just like normal band armor for their shins and arms but for Nevaeh she had like those not to big gauntlets and when that times comes they also have new clothes to go with it. Well except i didn't show Natisha's new clothes in this one thought, but i did change some of her normal lair clothes colors. Anyway i love how this came out and the newer and last newer versions of my tmnt rottmnt styled ocs. Also for Harper Draken and Nevaeh's clothes they do have chinse symbols on them like Harper has one that means water since she controls water for Draken along his shorts his symbol means dark magic and well for Nevaeh's symbol it's on the back of her hoodie shirt so you can't see it but it means fire.

art belongs to me

Tomiko belongs to mishacakes

other characters belongs to me

background found on google